Chapter 12

-=+=-Skylar's POV-=+=-

Graser came back with Shawn right after I met Bayani. "Skylar what happened?" Shawn asked me running up to me. "I just got carried away..." I said looking at the ground. "Well did I you at least win?" "Hell yeah!" I said smiling. "Well should we continue lunch Graser asked. "Why not?" Bayani said and walked into the cafeteria. The rest of us followed. Shawn sat with his new friends, and I sat with Graser. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at me. "Graser all these people are looking at me." "I would to if the beautiful new girl beat up the queen bitch of the school." He said looking over at me. "What're you looking at? Get back to eating!" Bayani yelled and sat in front of me. "What's up Bayanidood?" Graser asked smiling. "Not much bud. So Skylar, how's it feel to beat up the queen bitch at school?" "It feels the same before I beat her up. But with a lot more staring." I said and looked around. There were a couple of people still looking at me. I pulled out my phone and got on Twitter. There were a couple hate comments from Graser fangirls. Hate comments don't bother me. I look up from my phone and the bell rings. "See ya later bud." Bayani said. He turned to leave, then looked at me and winked, then walked off. Did he just wink at me? Whatever it was nothing. I turned to say bye to Graser and he was gone.

        -=+=- Graser's POV -=+=-

He winked at her. He knows I like her. I walked into the crowded hallway to find him. I can't see anyone, just when I spot him in the crowd the bell rings. I start to run to catch up to him. I stop when I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Zach there is no running in the hallways." I turn around to face the principal. "I'm sorry Mrs. Harvey I just didn't want to be late to class." I said hoping she'd let me go. "Mhm hurry up and go. Tell Mr. Flank that I was talking to you." "I will, thanks Mrs. Harvey." I said and walked to my French class. Bayani is going to have hell later.

School is over and I'm looking for Bayani. I spot him over by his car and he was kissing someone.

Typical Bayani.

Her back was to me so I don't know who she is. Bayani looked up, and by the look on his face, he was terrified. I guess she caught Bayani's stare and she turned around. When I saw her face my breath caught in my throat. I wanted to scream, run... cry, but I stood there, speechless. It was Skylar. She looked like she was going to cry. She started walking to me. I turned around and sprinted to my car. I got in, started the car, turned the radio volume and cried. I drove and drove with one place on my mind. The only place where I could think. I pulled up to the park and ran down the trail. I got to the area and collapsed on the ground. Tears started streaming down my face when I heard that song from my phone. It was the first song I ever heard her sing. So I just sat their listening, and crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry I have been able to update on Wednesdays. I had so much homework this week so I was busy between school and soccer practice. I wrote a HBomb94 FF called "94 ways to love a lumberjack" so you guys should go read that!

QOTD: Who thinks H is cute?

AOTD: Meeee!

Twitter: @xTheCubeSMP