Chapter 7

°°°°°°°°°°Skylar's POV°°°°°°°°°°

I was brought out of my thoughts when the car stopped. "We're here." Zach said. Zach and I got out of the car and walked over to the pond. Zach looked at me and asked "What do you wanna do?" "Walk around." I replied.  Zach took my hand and we started walking down a trail. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To a place where I like to think." Zach said casually.  We walked until we found a place that was cleared out and had two tree stumps. We sat down, and Zach said "So I wanna get to know you." "Okay, ask all the questions you want." I said. Zach started by asking, "Where are you from?" "Muskogee, Oklahoma. Where are you from?" "Canada" he said. "Why did you move from Oklahoma to Seattle?" "My dad had to move because of work. Why did you move?" "My parents wanted to get out of that frozen ice land. " Zach said laughing.  The thought of not having my mom here was depressing me. "What's wrong?" Zach asked.  "Nothing. I just thought about my favorite pillow that I left in Oklahoma." I said lying. "Oh... Well what do you want do you do in your spare time?" he asks continuing. "Well I watch YouTube a lot." Trying not to make it obvious that I now he is Graser.  "Who do you watch on YouTube?" he asks curiously. "Graser10, xBayani, HBomb94, Parker_Games, TYBZI, StrauberryJam, and a lot more." I said. "Oh I'll have to watch them sometime." Zach said. The rest of our time at the park, we were asking questions.

"Are you ready to go?"Zach asks me. "Yeah" I said as we walked back to the car. Once we were in the car we were singing to all the country songs that came on the radio.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

So I'm gonna start talking to you guys after my chapters! I'm going to camp tomorrow and I won't be back until next Friday. So Graser came out with merch! I'm so excited to get a Graser and Bayani shirt! Also Devon favorited my picture of him that I drew!! I was screaming around the house and my mom was looking at me like I was on drugs.

Question of the day: What's your favorite TV show?

Mine is Supernatural and The Walking Dead!

Follow me on Twitter: @xTheCubeSMP