Chapter 17

Recap * "Is it wrong to look at something beautiful?" I blush and look down. He just laughs. Why are you laughing?" I ask him. "Because it's cute when you blush." he said pitting his finger under my chin, and lifts my head so I'm looking at his eyes. He starts to lean in and so I.* 

        -=+=- Skylar's POV-=+=-

Just as our lips were about to touch the door opens. "We brought McDon-  woah! PDA alert!" Dolphin said covering his eyes. We pull apart and I blush and look down at my hands in my lap. "Are you guys done?" Dolphin asks peeking through his fingers. "Uh, yeah. You said something about food?" Bayani said trying to avoid awkward conversation. "Yeah we brought McDonald's." Rusher said walking in the door with Dr. Pepper in his arms. "Is The Walking Dead still on?" Dolphin asked as he set the food down on the bedside table. We watch The Walking Dead for the rest of the night in a comfortable silence.
FLASHBACK OVER

So yeah... that happened. And to top it all off, Graser called that night trying to apologize. Of course I didn't say anything, I was still upset. I just hung up the phone and went to sleep. Now here I am, Monday morning sitting in my brother's truck, outside of the school. "Skylar you getting out?" Shawn asks as he opens his door. "Uh yeah." I said opening my door and jumping out. I grab my bag out of the bed of the truck and started to walk into school. I open the doors and walk straight to my locker, hoping no one sees me. I open my locker to see a note sitting on top of my math book. I quickly look around to see who put the note in here. I spot Bayani looking at me from across the hallway. I raise my eyebrows and point to the note. He shrugs and starts talking to one of his friends. I turn back around and open the note. The words on the note are now forever stuck in my head. "Be my girlfriend? - xoxo Bay"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up guys, MrsKiani here. A short chapter for today but its here! I've concluded that I will call all of my readers my Will's and Bayani's. So yeah!

QOTD: Who is your favorite actor?

AOTD: Jenson Ackles

CBOTD: Misery Business by Chxsing-Rxinbows

BOTD: The Day I Died by NeonLights1404