Chapter 14

-=+=-Skylar's POV-=+=-

I made it back down the path remembering the hours before. I got to the parking lot and saw that Graser's car was still here, along with another. I carefully and slowly walked over to the mysterious car. I look closer at the car and see that it's Bayani's. "Shit." I mumble under my breath. I take out my phone and call Bayani. "Pick up, pick up, pick up!" I said pacing back and forth. I call again, still no answer. As I was typing in Graser's number I heard yelling. Either it was a serial killer, or it was Bayani and Graser. I ran toward the yelling, not caring of if it was a murder. I close in two people who were yelling. At first I thought it was Bayani and Graser, but it was two guys with different accents. "Excuse me." I say quietly not wanting to upset them. "Dude shut up there's a girl here." The guys guy with the long hair said. "Uhh.. hi, have you seen two other guys who might possibly be fighting?" I ask the two. "Dude I told you it was Bayani and Graser." the tall one said to the other. "So you know them." "Yeah they're a bunch of pals." the tall one said walking over to me. "Why are you looking for them?" the one with the long hair, who I'm now going to call Harry, asked me. "Because I think they're fighting over me." I said shamefully. "Wow, well we did see them and we'll take you to them." the tall dude, Tallz, said. "By the way, I'm Skylar." I said following Tallz. "So you 're Skylar!" Harry said. "Last time I checked yeah," I said laughing. "And you know me how?" I ask them. "I'm Rusher or Brayden." Tallz said. "And I'm Dolphin or Ryan." Harry said. A lightbulb went off in my head. "Nice to meet you DjRushRush and ChildDolphin." I said smiling. "So you know us?" Dolphin asks. Of course I do! I love you guys!" I said excitedly. "Oh so you love us now do you?" Rusher said smirking. "You know I didn't mean it that way!" I said blushing. I think I'm gonna like these guys.

On our long and painful walk I had to ask one question. "So what were you guys fighting about?" I ask them. "Well at first we were just hanging out here." Rusher said casually. Then we saw Bayani, followed by Graser." "I didn't think it was them..." Dolphin trailed off. "So that's what we were arguing about." Rusher finished. "Wow, well... I have no clue where we are going by the way." I said looking around. "If they're here they'd be by the lake." Dolphin said heading off in the direction of the lake I assumed. "Try calling Bayani again." Rusher said. I took out my phone and I tried once more. "What, I hear something." Dolphin said. "Yeah, same." Rusher agreed. They started jogging in the direction of the music.

Finally we arrived close to them. " I think I hear them." O said quickly. We ran in the direction of the yelling, once again. This time it really was them. " I won't let you treat her like that! I know what you so and how things end up!" Graser yelled. "This time it's different. It feels different than before. I have feelings for this girl..." Bayani yelled back. "You what?" I ask. Both Bayani and Graser turned to look at me. "Yeah that's right, I like you Skylar." Bayani said taking a step towards me. Graser scoffed. "I don't care who knows it. I'll tell anyone and everyone that I like Sky-" was all Bayani could say before Graser came up behind him and knocked him out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up guys? MrsKiani here. So I have had writers block for the past couple weeks. Also the writing schedule is changed from updating every week, to updating every other week. So... yeah thanks again!

QOTD: What is your favorite book?

AOTD: Alice in Zombieland for sure!

Twitter: @xTheCubeSMP