Chapter 1

°°°°°°°°°°Skylar's POV°°°°°°°°°°

you know I'd fall apart without you...

Uhh... I wake up to my alarm playing my favorite song. I get up and get ready for my first day of school. I HATE being the new girl, because I am gonna have to make new friends and stuff. I look outside and see the rainy Seattle weather. I am not gonna get used to this... I decide to wear red Luke Bryan sweatshirt, black leggings, and red vans. I go to the bathroom and curl my long brown hair. I walk down stairs to see my dad and my twin brother. Yes I have a twin. He is not the best brother, but he'll do. "Morning sweet tea!" my dad says. "Hey dad." I say sitting down to eat. "Well howdy to you to" my brother Shawn tells me. I just ignore him. "Are you ready for you first day of school?" my dad asks. "Not really, I'm gonna be the new girl and people are gonna think I'm weird." "Well same with me." Shawn says. "Well people like you more than they like me.." I say shyly. "Anywhere I go my baby sister comes with!" Shawn said. "Thanks" is all I could get out. Shawn and I get up from the table and walk to the door. "Have a nice day!" my dad yells and us. I climb into Shawn's truck and we were off. We arrive and all I could think was "welcome to Hell."