Chapter 3

°°°°°°°°°°Skylar's POV°°°°°°°°°°

My classes were over and it was time for lunch. I didn't pay attention in my classes because I was thinking about the guy who sounded familiar. I walked into the lunch room looking for Shawn. I didn't see him so I decided to get food. After I got my food I spotted Shawn. I started to make my way to him and I ran into something, or someone. I looked up to see who or what I ran into. To my surprise, it was the guy who sounded familiar. "I'm so sorry!" he said. "It was my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said shyly. I quickly stood up and started walking to Shawn, and he was walking with me. "Well how can I make it up to you?" he asked. "It's no big deal." I said. "Well at least let me try." he said and stopped walking. I turned to look at him. "Here's my number so you can tell me when I can make it up to you." he said taking my phone and putting his number in it. "So what's your name?"In asked as he was walking away. He stopped, turned around, and winked at me saying "Zach." I started smiling and walking to Shawn. "Who was that?" Shawn asked. "Zach" I said. And all throughout the day I was thinking about Zach. Thinking about his bright blue eyes, and his brown hair... Wait what am I doing!? I've only been here for a day and I already have a crush on someone! ?