Chapter 11

-=+=- Skyler's POV -=+=-

It was lunch and I was looking for Shawn. When I was focused on finding Shawn, someone came up beside me and grabbed my hand. I looked over at who was holding my hand, and it Graser. I smiled and said "Graser, you have to remember we aren't dating." " I know but that doesn't change my feelings for you." I took my hand out of his and continued looking for Shawn. Graser's voice broke me out of my thoughts. "Why don't you come and sit with me and bayanidood?" "I was gonna sit with my brother, but since you asked... sure." I said with a smile. We walk over to a table with a lot of sluts. Did I say slut again? Shit I meant sophisticated girls. Never mind I meant sluts. I was standing in front of the table with Graser when I noticed that cute dude, who must be Bayani. Graser and I sat at the end of the table. I pulled out my phone out and got on Twitter. "Hey Graser will you take a picture with me?" "As long I can put my hand over my face." he said eating. "Of course!" I said smiling. I took out my iPhone 5 and took the picture. I posted it to Twitter with a caption "@SkylarPlaysMC: Eating lunch with this silly robot! @Graser10" Graser took out his phone and looked at, what I guessed, Twitter. "At least you didn't call me ugly." Graser mumbled. "Graser why would I call you ugly?" "Cause everyone does." Graser said looking at his phone. Right after that one of the sluts from the table walked over to Graser and squeezed her way between Graser and I. "Excuse you?" I ask rudely. She ignores me. "You're cute you should call me sometime." She says and winks giving Graser her number. "No thanks" Graser says to her. "Are you choosing that redneck over me?" She asks glaring at me. I couldn't take this anymore. "Listen bitch!" I said standing up. "You can call me whatever you want, but if you ever try to hit on my boyfriend again I will fucking slit your throat open!" I grabbed Graser's arm, turned and walked out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. "What was that? Are you okay?" Graser asks me panicking. "Yes I'm fine I think I just got... a little... jealous." I said mumbling the last part. "So... boyfriend huh?" Graser asks giving his signature smirk. "Whoops?" I idk cautiously. "Uhmm.. yeah I guess so." "Guess what?" Graser said walking towards me. "That I said it, because I meant it." I said looking up into his crystal blue eyes. And you know what happened next? That slut can and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me away from Graser. I turned around and kicked her in the ribs. I'm glad I play soccer. That must hurt like a bitch. Next thing you know I'm pulled away by Graser, and she's pinned to the ground by Bayani. "Let me at that redneck slut!" she yelled at Bayani. "Victoria calm your fake tits and shut the hell up!" Bayani yelled at her. Some other guys came and took Victoria, the slut away. "Babe are you okay?" Graser asked turning me towards him. Babe? That's new. "Yeah I'm fine, it felt good to let out a little anger you know?" "You're starting to sound like Rusher." "Who cares buddy. Cause why not?" I said and we both laughed. " I'm going to go get your brother so he knows what's going on." Graser said and walked into the cafeteria. Bayani walks over to me, and says "I've never seen anyone stand up to Victoria like that." "Well I'm not anyone." "I see" he says. He held out his hand. "I'm Jordan." "I know you Bayanidood," I say and shake his hand "I'm Skylar."

       -=-+=- Bayani's POV-=+=-

This is Skylar the girl Graser was telling about. And man is beautiful.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys.. whats up? I forgot to update last week so... yeah.

QOTD ( Question of the day) : What fanfic should I write next?

Parker_Games

HBomb94

Grapeapplesauce

TheCampingRusher