Chapter 18

-=+=- Skylar's POV -=+=-
Shell shocked, I stood there dumbfounded. Did I read that correctly? I re read it, and I was right. I put the note in my back pocket, grab my math book and head off to math class, trying to keep my cool. I really need to talk to someone about this. I walk into the classroom and I immediately see Dolphin and Rusher. I don't know how I didn't notice them in my class before today. I rush over to them and put my things down on a desk behind them. "I really need to talk to you guys!" I rushed out. "What's wrong?" Rusher asked, scrunching him eyebrows. "Bayani just asked me out!" I said feeling antsy. "What'd you say?" Dolphin asks. "I didn't say anything, I just came straight here." "WHAT?" they both yelled in unison. Everyone in the class turned to look at us. It was so quiet you could here a pin drop. "Nothing to see here. Just a couple of friends trying to have a PRIVATE conversation." Dolphin said giving people death glares. "That means mind your own GOD DAMN BUSINESS!" Rusher yells. " Thanks, but you guys need to come over so we can talk in private."

As soon as the last bell rang, I was out the door. Impatiently waiting for Shawn to arrive at his teuck, I see Bayani walk out of school. "Shit." I mumble under my breath. I still haven't seen him since this morning, so I frantically looked for a hiding place. Finding no other spot, I jumped in the bed of my brothers truck, laying on my stomach. "Skylar, what in the hell are you doing?" Shawn asks looking at me like I'm the craziest person in the world. "Would you believe me if I said I was looking for my phone?" I asked hopefully. "No, because your phone is in your back pocket." he said with a smirk. "ids anyone in the parking lot?" "No. Why?" "I'll explain on the way home. I said climbing out of the bed of the truck, and into the cab. I watch as Shawn slowly walks around to the drivers side and climbs in. "Spill." he said starting the truck. "Well I may have been hiding from someone." I say as casually as I can. "And do you care to tell who this someone is?" Shawn asked, taking his eyes off of the road. "Nope!" I said popping the p. "Alrighty then." Shawn turned on the radio and we listened to Luke Bryan all the way home.

As soon as Shawn turned the truck off, I jumped out and ran inside. "Hi dad!" as said as I ran past him to the stairs. Taking the stairs two at a time, I hear my dad yell, "Hi sweetie!" as I climbed higher. I opened my door and sent a quick text to Dolphin and Rusher telling them my address and that they need to be here ASAP. I walk into my closet looking for something I would be more comfortable in. Deciding on a baggy white shirt and nike pros, I throw my hair up in a quick messy bun. I fall on my bed, scrolling through Twitter. I see that Bayani tweeted something that had my heart melt, Someone I care about was avoiding me today. I think I did something wrong :( . I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. He cares about me? Smiling to myself I turn some music on and start on my History homework. I find myself singing to Mean to Me by Brett Eldredge. As I was singing, one verse stuck out to me. Oh if fallin's how you feel, and perfects what you see, then that'd be what you mean to me. And I can't help but wonder, does Bayani think of me that way?
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Hey what's up you guys? MrsKiani here. So I'm sorry I didn't update on the day I said I was. I had a lot of pressure on me because of court. But everything is okay now. I need a new update guys so if you have any preferences go ahead and tell me. But that's it for today but I will be updating Wednesday until I find a good day to update. So all of my Will and Bayani's have a great day!

QOTD : What is your favorite superhero?

AOTD: Flash

CBOTD: Finding Bee by Jadeorade

BOTD: The Bro Code by joecool123

Twitter: @ xTheCubeSMP