Chapter 5

°°°°°°°°°Skylar's POV°°°°°°°°°°

I finished Graser's video in udder shock. Zach/Graser thinks I'm hot!? I can't believe my favorite youtubers go to the same school as me! And one of them thinks I'm hot! I decided I was gonna text Zach. "Hey it's Skylar! You know the girl that ran into you at lunch..."

°°°°°°°°°Graser's POV°°°°°°°°°°

I finished my video with Bayani and the first thing that he asks is "has that Skylar chick always gone to our school?"

I really think he is an idiot sometimes.

"Well if you weren't sucking faces with the girls in class you would have noticed she was new." I said getting annoyed. "Woah dood calm down! It was just a question."

And a dumb one at that

"Whatever Jordan." I spat back at him. Just as he was about to make make a smartass comment, like he usually does, my phone started to vibrate. I looked at it and it was a text from an unknown number. I opened it and it said " Hey it's Skylar! You know the girl who ran into you at lunch..." As I read her name I got that tingling feeling all over my body. I quickly told Bayani "hey dood I uh, gotta uh, go...eat." "Sure dood text me later!" Bayani said and disconnected from teamspeak. I quickly texted back "Oh hey! Are you okay? I hope I didn't hurt you!" and I meant what I said. I didn't want a pretty girl like her getting hurt. "Yeah I'm fine," she texted back "but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" I was smiling from ear to ear as I texted back "Yeah wanna go to the park?" " Yeah can you come pick me up?" she asked. "Yeah just send me your address." I sent the text and went to go grab my shoes and car keys.