Chapter 13

-=+=-Skylar's POV-=+=-

Oh my god. What did I do? I thought as I was calling Graser. There was only one place he would go. The park. I drove as quick as I could to get to Graser. I pulled in the parking lot when I heard the song. "Really! Are you fucking serious right now!?" I yelled at no one. I shut off Shawn's truck and I started to head down a familiar path. As I got closer to the opening I slowed down to a walk. I could hear muffled crying so I slowly walked toward the sounds. "Graser?" I ask quietly as I approach him. "Skylar go away and be with your boyfriend Bayani." he said coldly. "Graser, please... let me explain." I said tearing up. "No let me explain." he said standing up. "For all I care you can be with Bayani. I just want you to know what he is. He is a player. When he wants something, he gets it. He won't call you, and if he does he only wants to use you. Believe me, I've seen it before." he said yelling. " I loved you and you do this to me... Skylar please just don't talk to me." Graser said and walked back down the trail. He loved me? I sat on the ground. I've been oblivious to what I had. I had the Graser10cp and he loved me. The only catch is I love both Baynai and Graser. What am I gonna do? If go to Bayani, Graser will hate me, but if I go back to Graser he won't let me have another chance. With that thought, I stood and slowly walked down the cursed trail. My mind started going back to a couple hours before when I kissed Bayani.

FLASHBACK:       -=+=-Skylar's POV-=+=-

I was walking out of school when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see Bayani. "What's up Mr.Bayanidood?" I say trying to be funny but failing. "Hey Skylar I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out sometime?" he asked walking into the parking lot. "Yeah  that'd be cool." I said happily. We were walking over to his car when one of his jock friends came behind me and slapped my butt. "Wanna call me tonight?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "In your dreams jackass." I said looking at him. "Whatever you say sweet cheecks." he said winking at me and then climbed into his, too expensive, sports car. "He's a dumbass." Bayani said setting his books into his car. "So I'm gonna need your number so I can text you..." I say awkwardly shifting my weight from one foot to the other. "Yeah let me see your phone." he said sticking his hand out. Unfortuneately my phone was in my hand under my books. I clumsly dropped my books and immeadatley bent down to pick them up. I guess Bayani had the same idea. We bent down at the same time and hit heads. "Whoops." I said standing up to give him my phone, then bending back down to pick up my books. "Here" he said handing me my phone when I stood back up. "So I'll text you later." I said turning around. "Skylar wait." Bayani said walking towards me. I turned around and looked into those dark green eyes as they came closer to me. Instinctivly, and stupidly, I leaned in and felt his soft, warm lips on mine. I dropped my books and phone and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away as I thought of Graser. I took a step away from Bayani and saw a look of terror on his face. I followed his stare and found a robot on an emotional rollercoaster. After he ran out into the parking lot and to his car I forogot about Bayani. When Graser sped off I grabbed my books and phone off of the ground and hopped into Shawn's truck.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

What's up guys? I'm truly sorry that I have not updated in forever. I have not had a phone or a computer in months. Perfect Imperfections will be updated reguraly along with 94 ways to love a lumberjack. I will try to update this weekend but I have a soccer game and stuff, so yeah. Thank you if you have stayed this long with me, and if you left I totally understand. Hello to any new Cube SMP lovers. Bai stay beautiful and Kappa :^)

QOTD: What team do you think is gonna win UHC Season 10?

AOTD: I think it will be between Bayni and Dolphin, or H and dfield.

Twitter: @xTheCubeSMP