Chapter 10

~*~*~*~*~* Skylar's POV *~*~*~*~*~

Bout a mile off old mill road

That spot nobody knows

Park the truck and we take off runnin'

I wake up to my alarm clock and I get up remembering last night. A smile crept on my face as I walked to the shower. After I finish my shower I walked to my closet looking for an outfit for school. I decided on a mid- sleeve american flag shirt, light blue skinny jeans, angel wings necklace, american flag vans, and a Connor Franta beanie. I curled my hair and applied mascara and lipgloss. I walked downstairs to see my brother in the kitchen. "Shawn, where's dad?" I ask. "He had to go to work early." Shawn said shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I turned around and asking Shawn, "You ready?" "Yeah lets go." We arrived at school and I saw Graser. "See you at lunch Shawn!" I said getting out of the car. I walked over to Graser and playfully punched his arm. Ow! Why did you do that? It hurt." Graser said fake crying. "Oh shutup you big baby." I said smiling at him. I walked to class with Graser by my side. We arrived at class and walked in. Graser went in and sat by his attractive friend. I sat down in my seat and looked at Graser. His friend looked like he was more intrested to the slut sitting next to him. Did I say slut? I ment girl. Graser turned around and looked at me. I smiled, and he smiled back. I started to get my things out for class when I notice a girl standing by my desk. "Can I help you?" I ask her. "Back off." is all she said. "Of what?" I ask her being confused. "Stay away from Zach, he's mine." She said rudely. "Okay, whatever you say." I mumble. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you guys are liking the story so far! If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment. Happy 4th of July! I'm gonna be starting a Parker fanfiction! I will be posting it soon. Is anyone watching UHC? 

Question of the Day: What team do you think will win in UHC?

My answer: Team Deep Voice or Soup-A-Stars

Twitter: @xTheCubeSMP