LEVEL 10

Secrets

There is a truth not many know, about the world while you're asleep. That the wind slips though your window, to steal the secrets that you keep. And if you don't believe me, you're welcome to your doubt. But have you never stopped to wonder, what it's whispering about?

What else in the world could make the treetops bend and sway, but the weight of the words that no one ever dared to say? And since it's while you're sleeping, secrets are easiest to take. It's no surprise that those with the deepest are the ones kept wide awake.

[4th of June 2019]

[4th of June 2019]

"Dude I'm telling you, I don't understand why you just can't agree with me on this?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as the two boys were wandering around the halls.

"I just don't see what every single guy in this school sees in her" Taehyung states as Jungkook sighs in frustration.

"That's bullshit, you know she looked absolutely amazing" Jungkook states with determination as Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Y/N was the prettiest at prom, she looked absolutely beautiful, it surprises me she didn't become prom queen" Jungkook says with a smug expression on this face as Taehyung scoffs.

"Don't start with that, it was embarrassing enough that people seemed to be thinking the same thing, I heard the whispers" Taehyung states as he looks everywhere but at Jungkook, who seemed to be frowning.

"Well, that didn't surprise me though" He states as Taehyung widens his eyes.

"What was that? Are you saying that people dislike Jihyo?" Taehyung asks Jungkook who looks down as he stops walking for a moment.

"No, it's just that people love to hate on the one who has a silver spoon in her mouth" Jungkook says as Taehyung scoffs.

"If there was anyone that had a silver spoon in her mouth it would be Y/N" Taehyung states as Jungkook sighs.

"The girl takes everything she wants, why can't she just allow Jihyo to have her moment?" Taehyung questions as Jungkook continued walking again.

"Why do you despise her so much?" He suddenly asks Taehyung as Taehyung widens his eyes.

"I do not, it's just that she had a fight with Jihyo again this weekend, it was about this" Taehyung admits as Jungkook frowns.

"But from what I heard it was-" Jungkook said but stopped as the boys heard shouting coming from a classroom.

The boys frowned as they approached the classroom, being nosy and trying to see what was going on. As they peeked inside, they could see Jihyo and Jimin having an argument about something.

"I'm telling you, you are the worst friend to ever exist Jihyo!" Jimin shouts as Jihyo looks down.

"That's not true! Things just got out of control, I couldn't just allow her to say all those things about me!" Jihyo said as Jimin groaned in frustration.

"Do you even care why she got as mad as she did? You don't huh?" Jimin shouted back.

Jungkook leaned a little too close to the door as it slowly shifted open, causing the two arguing students to shift their gazes towards the door. Knowing they weren't alone anymore, Jimin stormed off, followed by Jungkook.

Taehyung lingered a little as he approached Jihyo, wanting to comfort her as he saw the tears pouring out if her eyes, clearly upset about what just happened. He pulled her inside his embrace as she sighed.

"What happened? Why were you arguing with Jimin?" Taehyung asks Jihyo but she sighs and pulls herself away from him.

"He was upset with me because of my fight with Y/N" Jihyo says as Taehyung frowns.

"Why would he get upset with you-" Taehyung asks her but is cut off as Jihyo is clearly too upset to talk.

"It's not important, I don't even know it myself" She says as she hugs Taehyung again, who decides to let it go for now.

He feels weird though. Jimin is his friend and always got along with Jihyo, why would they be arguing now? And especially about Y/N, someone Jimin wasn't even that close with until a few months ago.

It was like he was trying to protect her.