LEVEL 3

Manipulation

If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative. Know when to close the account, no matter how hard that may be.

 Know when to close the account, no matter how hard that may be

[12th of May 2017]

"Hey guys, we are going to go ahead and get some food!" Jungkook states as he drags Y/N along with him.

"Can you two find us some seats?" Jimin asks Jihyo and Taehyung as Taehyung nods.

The five friends are at the mall right now, having a fun afternoon together, skipping the last few classes of the day. They decided to make a stop to get some food, causing Jihyo and Taehyung to be left alone for a while.

"I think this table would be fine" Jihyo states as Taehyung nods in agreement.

The two take their seats as Taehyung glances at Y/N standing at the counter, ordering some food for the friends. He smiles to himself as he watches her, admiring her from a distance, feeling that warmth inside his body erupting once again.

For a while now, Taehyung has been crazy for Y/N, thinking she is beautiful and truly a special and wonderful girl. He likes her a lot and has been wanting to ask her out for a while now, however, he doesn't know how she feels.

That's why this moment is perhaps most opportune. He is left alone with her best friend, someone who supposedly knows everything about Y/N, Jihyo. Sure, Jihyo is very pretty too, but not as mesmerising as Y/N.

"Hey Jihyo, can I ask you something?" Taehyung asks the girl who nods at him with a smile.

"Sure, ask me anything!" She says with a slight blush on her face.

"I was wondering, do you know if Y/N is into anyone at the moment?" Taehyung asks Jihyo who frowns upon his question.

"I'm not sure..." She says as she looks at him.

"Why are you asking?" She asks the boy who looks down with a blush on his face.

"Well, I've been meaning to ask her out actually" He states as Jihyo widens her eyes.

"She is amazing, such a nice and beautiful girl" He explains as he smiles to himself.

"I really like her" He says as Jihyo gives him a somewhat sad smile.

"Oh Taehyung..." She says as Taehyung smile turns into a frown after hearing her tone of voice.

"I'm so sorry to say this but..." She says as she hesitates to finish that sentence.

"She does not like you like that" Jihyo says as she inches a little closer to him.

"What do you mean?" He asks her as Jihyo sighs.

"Well, I asked her about this before actually, thinking the two of you might be cute together" Jihyo explained as Taehyung frowned.

"But she said that she would never" She explained as Taehyung felt his heart break.

"In fact, she didn't actually want to come today because she said she didn't want to hang out with a loser like you" Jihyo said as she stroked his arm.

"She really said that?" Taehyung asks the girl that gives him a sad nod.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung" She says as the boy sighs.

"Don't be, thank you for telling me the truth I guess, you spared me a lot of embarrassment..." He states as the girl gives him a sad smile.

"Just know you'll find the right girl one day" Jihyo says as Taehyung looks up.

"A girl that will cherish you for who you are, someone who will value you, someone that deserves you" Jihyo explained as Taehyung smiled.

"She may actually be a lot closer that you think" Jihyo said in a joking manner as Taehyung stared at the girl in front of him.

Even though he felt heartbroken by the news, he is glad that Jihyo was honest with him. It will be hard to find someone that tops Y/N, especially as he didn't expect her to say something like this, but Jihyo's words gave him confidence.

"Perhaps she is"