6

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

[3rd of September 2020]

Taehyung POV

The cool air outside hit my face as I closed my eyes for a moment, inhaling the summer breeze that waved through my hair as I could hear it pass my figure. The soft background sounds, creating a rather serene scene.

It was a cool summer night as everyone was out enjoying the cooler weather. It had been incredibly hot for the past few days, but the wind was like a blessing from the sky as it embraced us with love and passion.

Students were out and about, having drinks, studying on campus grounds, having their dinner with their friends or simply just reading a book, taking a stroll and catching up. It was perfect, like nothing could ruin their happiness.

And I was one of them, just taking a stroll on my way to a local pasta bar, getting myself some to go dinner for tonight as I planned to watch some Netflix in peace after a day of studying non stop.

Jimin and Jungkook decided that this would be the perfect time to go to the gym or for a run, basically work out. Well, not for me, I wasn't planning on spending my free time torturing myself for the sake of looking fit.

Perhaps it was for the best, now, I would be able to have some time for myself, get some peace and quiet as they wouldn't be able to disturb me whatsoever. Maybe that was the true blessing of the day.

I continued walking as I glanced at the people walking around the campus grounds. Friends, classmates, even couples as they held hands, strolling whilst making conversation, probably trying to get to the appropriate romantic moment to kiss each other.

I smiled to myself as I thought of it, strolling with someone you like, someone you're attracted to, gathering the courage to make a move, but wanting to wait for the right moment until you could seal your lips with her.

And then, you would feel the sparks, the butterflies in your stomach as you feel like you're about to explode. It always pains me to know at some point in life, you may get used to that feeling with someone, like it would become normal.

But with Jihyo, none of it ever felt normal, not with any girl to be completely honest. Even though Jihyo and I had been together for nearly three years at the time we broke up, our kisses and intimate moments always felt special.

They always gave me that feeling of love, the feeling that I was valued by someone, someone who wanted to be intimate with me. Of course, it was lust from time to time, but not with Jihyo, with her it was love.

I have been thinking however, I haven't talked to her ever since she left, I haven't tried to either and neither has she. I know it's for the best, but I have been wondering if she has been as broken as I have been.