14

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

[3rd of October 2020]

Y/N POV

"I can't do this anymore Y/N" Taehyung says as confusion overcomes me.

"What are you talking about Tae?" I ask him as he pushes himself off the wall he was leaning on, coming closer as my heart starts to beat even faster.

"I can't pretend that I just want to be your friend Y/N" Taehyung says as he looks deep into my eyes, causing me to widen them in shock.

"I can't pretend like I don't have feelings for you" He says as he takes another step towards me, causing me to gulp.

I can't believe this is happening.

"Taehyung I-" I say as I want to ask him what is going on but he cuts me off.

"I want to be more to you than I friend Y/N" Taehyung says as I close my mouth again, staring at him in shock.

"I want to be able to value and cherish you in ways that you can't even imagine" He says as my heart is about to explode inside my chest.

"I want to love you like no other has done before" He says as he comes even closer, now standing right in front of me.

"I'm falling in love with you Y/N, and I have been for quite some time" He says as I nearly choke on my own salvia.

He is falling in love with me. I can't believe this is happening, the one person I used to love from a distance, the person I kept myself away from to make sure no one would get hurt is falling in love with me.

"And it's time to give each other the chance that was taken from us" He says as he pulls a strand of hair behind my ear, causing me to blush even more whilst I'm lost for words.

"The chance to love each other" He says as I could only stare into his eyes.

That's when he starts to lean in, causing me to become even more nervous than before. This is wrong, so wrong, yet, so right. But before I could even comprehend what was happening, what I was going to say to him after his confession.

His lips kiss mine.

I open my eyes as I pant a little, sweat covering my body as I try to gasp for air, feeling like I'm suffocating. I frantically scan my surroundings and realise I'm laying in my bed, within the safety of my dorm room.

I sigh as I sit up, feeling my head as I groan, throwing the covers off my sweaty body. Goosebumps appear on my legs once I remove the covers, causing me to shiver a little as I close my eyes again.