5

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

[2nd of September 2020]

Y/N POV

"Remember to take notes! I wouldn't want my students to start slagging off" My professor shouted as I sighed, already hating this course more than anything.

Who thought that International Multimedia, such an interesting subject, could become as boring as it is just because of a horrendous professor. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he is very much qualified and knows a lot about the subject.

But standing in front of a group of people, presenting and trying to get his message across is just not his forte. I kind of feel bad for people like that because they do try very hard, but he seems to be getting annoyed by it.

I glance at my laptop and see there are only fifteen more minutes left until my free period, causing me to sigh in relief, not sure if I was going to be able to take the mans shouting for another hour.

"Jung Hoseok, do I need to remind you that the material you need to study is displayed on the wall, not on your phone?" The professor asks as Hoseok widens his eyes, causing me to snicker a little.

"Sorry professor, it won't happen again!" He says as he tosses his phone in his back.

"I indeed hope not, it would be a shame if the quality of your upcoming essay would be influenced by your lack of focus" The professor states as he returns his focus to the presentation.

"Watching dance videos again?" I asked him as he scoffed.

"What did you expect me to do when he keeps banging on about the same type of information for half an hour straight" Hoseok states as I chuckle.

"That wasn't his fault though, it was the girls fault for continuously asking questions about it" I state as he chuckles.

"Y/N is right, I just don't get why she couldn't wait until after the lecture" Namjoon states from my other side as Hoseok chuckles.

"Eager to learn or eager to leave Namjoon?" Hoseok asks him as Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"Perhaps both, can't decide really" He states as I chuckle.

"I just thought that it would be a bit more interesting you know? He just makes everything sound like it's a total bore" I state as Hoseok snorts.

"He might hear you Y/N" He says as I roll my eyes.

"Like I care, perhaps he might do something about it" I say as I flick through the pages of my book.

"I mean look at this! TV-shows from all over the world and what the differences are based on culture and preferences, how could that ever be boring?" I ask them as Hoseok shrugs.