4

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

[31st of August 2020]

Taehyung POV

"I can't seen to exactly understand why you are so excited about this" Yoongi states as he glances at Jin jumping up and down.

"What are you talking about? How can you not be excited?" Jin states as Yoongi just rolls his eyes, making me laugh for a moment.

"It's our first class of the year! We finally get to learn new and exciting things" Jin states as Yoongi just groans.

"I'm still hungover from last night to be honest" Yoongi states as I frown.

"You went out drinking last night? It was a Sunday" I state as Yoongi scoffs.

"Welcome to the university life Taehyung, get used to it" Yoongi states as I chuckle.

"Anyways, it's only a management class, nothing to be excited for" Yoongi states as I just brush it off.

"Well, I am excited actually, I'm curious to see how this is going to be different from High School" I state as Jin smiles at me.

"Perhaps I might finally be interested in my courses" I say as I continue walking down the hallway.

"I'm sure you will be, after all, you chose them yourself this time, you're choosing what you want to learn" Jin states as I nod.

"You're right, I just hope I made the right choice" I say as Yoongi sighs.

"I'm sure you did, now can we please move along?" Yoongi states as Jin and I frown at his comment, causing him to scoff.

"I may not be excited for the lecture, but I am motivated to pass it, which means I don't want to be late" Yoongi explains as Jin laughs.

"Who knew he would be eager to learn after all" Jin states as Yoongi walks ahead, entering the lecture hall.

"Anyways, it is a shame you aren't sharing many classes with Jungkook and Jimin" Jin states as I sigh.

"They are just classes anyways, I'll see them enough outside of school" I say as Jin nods.

"Besides, maybe it's for the best, I would have been distracted anyways" I explain as Jin chuckles, entering the lecture hall with me.

I gawk for a moment as I take some time to look around. I was massive, lots of students were already seated and had their laptops out on they little tables. I'm sure there were at least 200 people in here.

I noticed people were waiting for me to move along and shrugged away my thoughts, quickly walking towards the last few empty seats. I put my backpack down and sat myself down next to Jin, taking my laptop and glasses out.