13

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

[2nd of October 2020]

Taehyung POV

"I must say, you were right about the food here" Jimin states as I look up at his face, covered in red sauce.

"It's absolutely amazing" He says as his eyes sparkle, causing me to chuckle.

"I know, I figured that out quite some time ago" I state as I take another bite from the food in front of me.

"How did I ever choose the gym over this??" Jimin says as he takes another bite from his spaghetti.

"Because you were desperate for the attention of girls-" I say but get cut off by Jimin hitting my head.

"Hey! I take of myself for ME, not for anybody else!" He says in frustration as I grin.

"However, the attention that came with it didn't exactly hurt either" He says with a satisfied expression on his face.

"Of course it didn't" I say as I smile at my friends smug face, clearly way to full of himself.

"You should hit the gym for once you know" He suddenly says as I choke on my food.

"Not a change" I say as Jimin scoffs.

"So you're just going to hang out in this pasta bar forever?" He asks me as I nod.

"I'm perfectly content here" I answer as Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Besides, I didn't exactly need the gym in order to hit up girls did I?" I say with a smirk as Jimin scoffs.

"One of the many things that aren't fair in this world" He says as he takes a sip from his soda.

"However, it appears to me that the one girl you actually want to 'hit up' is just a friend" He says as my mouth forms a thin line.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I say as he laughs.

"Of course not, neither did I expect you to since you're stupid" He says as I roll my eyes.

"If you are referring to Y/N, we are perfectly fine as friends" I say as I continue eating my food.

However, I can't help but feel weird inside as I think of my current situation. About a week ago, Y/N and I finally made up after we figured out there is no reason to avoid each other anymore. But that's the thing isn't it?

There is no reason for me to stay away anymore.

Ever since we made up we have been spending quite a lot of time together, like, a lot. We have been having lunch and dinner together, studying in the library, taking walks after classes, just to talk about life.