1

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

[10th of July 2020]

Taehyung POV

"On our very first day at this crazy place we called High School, a very wise teacher quoted Aristotle: 'Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all'. This sounded rather free spirited to me"

"But having spend nearly six years in this building, trying to educate the mind, I at times, forgot to educate my heart"

"Educating the heart came with the years; making and losing friends, crying yourself to sleep because of the stress for your mid-terms, your first, and definitely not your last heartbreak"

"And finally, that feeling of satisfaction when you succeeded, when you succeeded in achieving your goals and creating a bright future for yourself, whether that was on an academic level or a personal level"

"That is what education is truly about, what High School was truly about. We learned to educate our minds as well as to educate our hearts, preparing ourselves for what's out there"

"Now, we need to continue educating our hearts and minds. It is with passion, courage of conviction, and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world, remembering that first impressions are not always correct"

"You must always have faith in people. And most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself"

"Congratulations Class of 2020, we did it!"

A loud eruption of cheers exploded as the students stood up and threw their graduation caps in the air, cheering as they have succeeded in closing the first chapter of their lives, and for most one of the happiest chapters of their lives, High School.

The smiles, the happy faces, the proud parents clapping for their respective children, everyone was in good spirits. Some were crying, sad to be closing this chapter once and for all whilst others where just happy to finally leave this place.

"Did she just make a Legally Blonde knock off?" Jimin stated as I shifted my gaze to him.

"A what?" Jungkook asked him.

"Her speech, it was a total knock off from Legally Blonde, the speech Elle Woods gave when she graduated from Harvard" Jimin stated.

"And how would you know that?" Jungkook asked him with a smirk plastered on his face, making Jimin widen his eyes.

"It's just a great movie okay, leave me alone" He said whilst giving Jungkook a slight push, nearly knocking over the boxes that were placed on the cupboard.