Veggies

You watched Netflix on the couch underneath a blanket. You liked it here. You leaned forward and grabbed the bowl filled with salted popcorn. You looked on your phone while throwing popcorn in your mouth.
Lando: I miss you! 🧡
You put your bowl down next to you and answered.
You: I miss you too 🥰
You: how's Max?

Lando: he's fine, and he didn't kill me sooooo. I think I'm save. But you didn't tell me he didn't like golf🙃
You: 🥲 woopsie
Lando: hmm. Next time tell. 😉
You: 😎
Lando: we'll be back soon. What you'd like to eat?
You: Veggies 🥲
Lando: 🍆?
You: No! I want to have those wraps. With everything on it except for hot sauce.
Lando: ok. 😇
You: With a lot of veggies!
Lando: <3

You opened Instagram, and you were tagged in a lot of posts. You viewed a few.
There was one edit made a few hours ago. It was about Lando and you.
It ended at the live stream where Max noticed them kiss.
Underneath the post stood: cutest couple 💕
You liked it. And swiped further. Your friends had tagged you in a video.
It was a scene from a popular Dutch movie that played in the 90's during the time of Nike Air Max and Hardcore.
One dude with long black hair jumped on children who enjoyed their day at the pool. You laughed as you looked at your friend's comment.
Your best friend : We believe but y/n you'd jump on those children.
You replied: @yourbestfriend'sname I'm dying 😂 I'd do that, poor kids.
You closed your phone and watched the whole entire movie until you got interrupted by a loud car engine entering the driveway. You walked to the door and opened it. 'I got dinner!' Max said as he raised his hand with he held the bag with food in it. 'Veggies!?' You barked.
Lando closed the car door.
'Yes yes!' He said. He let Max in first and at the door he hugged you. You hugged him back.
'Sorry for leaving you alone.' He said.
'Nah it's fine I made my day successful.' You said.
'Really?' He looked surprised.
'I've played with a few fans and then I tried to beat Callum in Mario kart.' You explained.
'But that was the only part that wasn't really successful.' You added.
'How did yo-'
'Spamming.' You interrupted.
'Let me make it up to you.' Lando said. 'Max Goes to the hotel after dinner. So we're alone again.' He whispered so Max couldn't hear him.
'Okie, sounds good to me.' You said. Lando closed the door behind him. And joined you and Max at the kitchen table.
Max had already made the drinks. 'Like promised. Veggies.' Max said.
'I still don't understand why you always want veggies.' Max murmured.
You grinned. 'Otherwise I get stomachache. Do you want me to have that!?' You said, Max shook his head.
'No. If I wanted I'd gave you a lot of curry.' He joked.
Oyu gave him a punch against his shoulder. 'Ouch!' He said as he rubbed over his shoulder.