Pizza

You and Lando both ended up back at Red bull. 'You aren't going inside?' Lando asked. You looked at him. 'Nah. It's nice out here.' You said. Lando looked around. 'You think?' He said. You shrugged. 'Except for the weather. But hey it's Germany!' You said. 'I want to live here.' You added. 'Why?' Lando asked.
You looked around. 'Cheap firework.' You said. Lando laughed. 'Only for that?'
You bit on your lip. 'Noooo I don't.....' Lando didn't believe you. 'Yes.. Okay? I do.' You said. Lando wanted to say something to you but he got interrupted. 'Hey Lando. Aaaand who's this sweetheart.'  He said.
'George... do-' 'so you two are dating?' George interrupted. 'DUDE!' Lando said.

'What?' George said dropping his arms. 'She's Maxs sister.' Lando said.
'You're Dead man.' George said. You noticed Lando getting irritated. 'DUDE!!!'
George was teasing Lando. It was quit funny to watch. 
You leaned against the door. And watched the 2 boys fight. At that moment the door behind you opened and you fell backwards against someone. 'Y/N!' Max said. He caught you and then pushed you back on your feet. 'What are you doing?' Max asked you. 'The trust fall duhhhh...' you said. 'Of course you do.' Max looked passed you and at Lando and George, 'and what are you guys doing?' He asked as he stepped out of the building and closed the door behind him.
'Nothing.' George said. 'I was on my way.' George said with a mean smile. Lando followed him with his eyes as George walked away. You looked at Max. 'I'm hungry can we get something to eat or something?' You asked.
You looked at your cracked phone. 'And it's 5:30.' You said. Max sighed loudly. 'Can I order pizza!?' You asked.
'I mean I won't be a pain in your ass if I can.' You said.
'I ask Daniel if he goes with you.' Max said. 'He was already going.' Max added. 'Who's Daniel?' You asked.

A/N: Hope you like it so far. 🙃❤️ I don't know when I'm going to update but I have another Lando Norris fanfic so be free to read if are in the mood to. Thanks and have a nice day y'all.