Beach walk

You were busy calling your friend who lived in America.
'I can't call for long.' He said he sounded a little concerned.
'What do you've a limit time to call?' You asked. 'Kinda.' He replied.
'Shit.' He said. You stared at the cars driving through the pit lane. 'What?' You asked.
'Uhm Uhm the DEA is all over this place.' He murmured.
'Wait what DEA you sure!?' You asked curiously. 'Yeah my brother got in big shit. Now the DEA wants to question him. But he don't want to be questioned.' He explained. 'Well that's bad.' You said.
'I know right!' He said. 'What if they arrest me too!?' He said with a panicky voice. 'Uhm. Get a lawyer.' You said.

He laughed, 'I better call Saul!' You rolled with your eyes.
'Hey so how's Max?' He asked. 'He's fine, he won at the 70th anniversary.'
'I feel so bad I can't watch him race, but we do have NASCAR and Indycar. So you won't hear me complain.' He said.
'Nah formula 1 is better.' You laughed. 'No way!' He snapped.
'So I heard your friends gossip about you having a relationship with one of the F1 drivers.' He said.
'They gossip?!' You barked. 'Well the highclass bitches from your school do.' He said.
'Well they always do.' You murmured. 'Right. Well they still think I like them. Let's not tell my Girlfriend about that. She'll freak out.' He laughed.

'Wow.' You laughed. 'I want to know what they say about me.' You said.
The phone fell silent. 'Uhm they called you gold digger once. But I know you aren't because you preferred a crappy scooter instead of what Max offered you.' He said.
'I don't like expensive stuff.' You said. 'You know Max complained about you not buying a new phone.' He murmured.
'What my iPhone 8? It's perfect.' You said.
'Right.' He laughed. 'Well I do miss you can't wait when you'll go to America.' He said.
'Same, I can't wait either.'
'Okay bye.' He said. 'Bye.' You replied and he hung up. You put your phone back into your pocket and turned around and one of the engineers looked t you. He pointed at angry Max. You laughed.
Finally they were done for today and Lando took you with him. He bought you lunch while he had to eat healthy. But you'd see it wasn't even that bad what he ate. Fruit and salad with fried chicken strips. 'Thanks.' You said.
He smiled. 'Not a problem.'
After you two finishes lunch in a car. You took the car for a drive around the city.
'Istanbul isn't that bad.' You said as you looked at the beautiful sightings. 'Every country has her own culture.' Lando said. 'Yep.' You laughed. 'I still want to visit Florence.'
'Florence is beautiful.' Lando replied.
'And Edinburgh!' You said. 'Haha! Let me guess the vaults.' He said.
'Yes! Omg yes! And the graveyard the famous one where the dog got buried. I forgot it's name!' You said.
'Bobby.' Lando said. 'Yeah that one.' You said.

'Well Well, do you even understand what they say?' Lando asked.
'The accent is difficult but it's possible to understand.' You laughed.
'Man you need to learn Scottish.' You joked.
He grinned.

He pulled the car over on a parking place. 'Come let's go for a walk.' He said.
'Yes!' You said as you both hopped out of the car. He took your hand. As he led you to the pier. The seagulls flew over and you were busy with avoiding them. Because you were afraid that they'll poop on your head.
The wind blew through your hair. You always loved the smell of beaches.

You two talked about more beautiful cities. And countries. Then you both sat down on a bench and watched surfers.
'We should do this more.' You said. 'Yes we should. Quite relaxing.' He replied.
'Agreed.' You said.