Hotel

Your account was private, Daniel just followed you. You liked the pizza selfie and then commented on it with: 😂😍
Daniel liked your comment. Max your brother also commented on the picture.
maxverstappen1: Great nanny 😂😂
danielricciardo: @maxverstappen1: you forgot to pay me 😂

After eating pizza with Renault, you left to meet up with your brother. He waited outside for you with Alex.
'Hey boys!' You said as you approached them. They both looked at her at the same time. 'Hey. How was it?' Max asked.
'Fun. Thanks for the nanny.' You said. Alex laughed. 'Max is a little protective.' He said.
Max gave him a whack on his chest. 'Not true.' He said. Alex winked at you. 'Ready to go to the hotel?' He asked.
'Yes.' You said. Max nodded. 'See you  tomorrow at the training.' Max said.
Alex nodded. 'Bye.' He said. You saluted him too. And then followed Max to the car. When they hopped in. Max turned on the engine. He then drove off. Max and you arrived at the hotel. Max turned off the engine and got out of the car and opened the trunk and got out your bags. You hopped out and took them over from him. Then you both walked in and got your keys. The receptionist told them all the activity and when they have breakfast.
You had a separate room. But max immediately told you that there was a door connected to your room and his. That made you feel irritated. He doesn't trust you alone. You opened the door. As Max got into his room. And within 10 seconds he opened the door leading to his room to yours.
'Keep this door open.' He said.
'Yes captain.' You said and raised your hand. He laughed. 'I'll wake you up tomorrow.' He said.
'Go do your thing.' He added. 'Okay Maxime.' You said teasing him. He gave you an annoyed look and then turned around. Wow! You didn't expect this. It's like being on a holiday. You put on your pj when you were done with showering.
Then you sat down on the bed. You looked on your phone. You had 2+ request.
@landonorris wants to follow you.
@georgerussel63 wants to follow you.
You accepted them both. Then you received a FaceTime call of your best friend (your choice who male or female)
'Hey! Y/N!' Your best friend said.
'Hey how are you?' You asked.
'Terrible! I don't get this math question.' Your best friend said.
'Show me it.' You said. Your best friend shared the screen with you showing you the question.
'Silly. You only have to answer it with yes or no.' You said laughing.
'Oh hehe.'
'How's Germany?' Your best friend asked.
'It's ok. Because it rains all day.' You said.
'Oh well it's dry here now. We had rain but that's was just on for 20 minutes.'
'Thanks for the help btw.'
'It's ok I like helping people you know that right?' You said.
'Yep!'
'Call tomorrow evening again?' Your best friend asked.
'Yes.'
'Good. Sleep well!' Your best friend said.
'You too.' And hung up.