The Netherlands

Back in the Netherlands

You were boring yourself to death while you tried to listen to the math teacher. You already knew how to do this but he just kept talking about it. You made notes and when the bell rang over. You put on your face mask and your friends followed. Y'all sat down on a round table. You looked down on your phone. 'Pfff this was boooring!' Your friend shouted as he rolled with his eyes. He sat down next to you. 'I heard Jake is dating Emily. What a bitch.' Your best friend said and leaned back against the chair. 'Well. We already knew Jake would.' You said. 'Are you jealous?' You asked. Your friend laughed. 'No...'
'Hmm right.' You said. 'Look who is here!' A voice shouted. 'Can she not leave me alone?' You mumbled.
'Hey ROOS.' You said.
She stood there with her two (boy) friends. She was the alpha b*tch. She laid her hands on your shoulders. 'Stand up I want to sit here.' You shook her off. 'I already farted on it that means I sit here.' You said.
'Standing makes me look hotter darling. Stand up.' She said.
'Isn't that what you want?' You asked. 'At lease I've all the boys. You have nothing.' She said.
'Then I consider myself lucky.' You said.
'What did you say?' She said. 'I'm lucky because I'm not like you. So if you don't mind go. Before you-' you got interrupted by your phone ringing your friends looked at your phone.
On the screen jumped: Incoming call: Lando Norris 🧡
You picked up. 'Hey!' He said.
'Hey Lando.'
'So I wanted to say, that I'm in Belgium this week so I am able to visit you when you have the hockey match.'
'Really?' You asked.
'Yes!'
'Thanks.' You said.
'Well I've to go.' He said.
'Love you.' He said.
'You too.'
He hung up and you looked at your friends who just stared at you with open mouths.
'What?'
Roos gave you a punch against your shoulder.
'Well Well.'
'You have a boyfriend! I knew you weren't total failure.' She said. You looked at her. 'Thanks that's the first thing you said to me that was a little little bit nice.' You said.
'Well I'm going to go bully some other people Bye bye.' Roos said.

'You and Lando?' Your friend whispered.
'Uhmm yes. But I don't want to tell everyone I'm his girlfriend.' You whispered back.
'I get that.' Your friend said.
'Luckily Roos doesn't know him.' You said.

'How did Max react on you having a relationship with one of his rivals?'
'They are more friends but, he didn't talk to me on the way back.' You said.
'Is Max also coming to your hockey match?'
'Yes.' You said.

'Are you excited?'
'Hell yes!' You said.
'It's against the Hagenezen!' You said.
'Well you'll woop their asses.' He said.
'I just grab my stick and hit them in the head.' You said.
'Hahaha!'