Face time

You saw Charles and his teammate play soccer as you walked by. 'Hey can you give me the ball I want to try!' You said. Charles nodded and he kicked the ball to you. You stopped the ball and you kicked the ball. 'Hey guys!' Lewis said as he walked by. Before she could warn him the ball hit him in the face. Charles froze. 'Woops! Sorry!' You said immediately. Lando laughed, and you tried to ignore it but you felt embarrassed. Lewis then smiled, 'first expression of Max's sister.' Lewis said. 'I'm not impressed.' He said with a smile, letting her now it's a joke.
'I'm sorry, that's just me I need to hurt people before making friends.' You said with a smile. Lewis grinned.
'Well, That's good to know.' He said. He threw you the ball and you threw it back too the Ferrari drivers.
Charles laughed too. 'Good job.' He said.  You said Lewis goodbye before he went further.
You turned around with a big smile. 'Who's next.' You laughed.
Your phone rang and it was on FaceTime. 3 of your besties tried to reach you. You picked up.
'Heyyyy!!' You said.
'Heyyyy giiiiiiiirl.' Your best friend said.
'You can't believe what happened yesterday!' An other friend of you said.
'Lincoln just asked me for dinner at PAVAROTTI!!!'
'OMG! OMG! Lucky!' You said. You glanced and Lando and Charles who awkwardly listened to the Dutch conversation.
'So how's Germany.' Your other friend asked.
'I'm at the circuit. But it's raining.' You said and shared your screen and aimed the camera at the ground.
'Lucky you!'
'Can you show us the circuit. We'd loved to see.'
'Ok.' You said and shared the first paddocks. 'I can't film too much.' You added.
You didn't film the drivers. Only parts of the terrain. You did wore a face mask.
The drivers stood behind and Lando tapped on your screen on selfie stand. He took your phone and then said hello to your friends. 'So where're you talking about?' He asked.
'Some fun things.' One of your friends replied to him.
'Like?'
'Talking about boys. And girl stuff.'
Lando laughed. 'Your friend here.' He said and shared the screen and aimed it at you. 'Just kicked a ball in Lewis' face.' Lando said. Your friends started to laugh.
'Hilarious right?' Lando asked. You felt embarrassed again but Charles put his arm around you.
'That was amazing.' He laughed. 'Not funny I feel really sorry for Lewis.' You said. 
Lando was starting a conversation with your friends while you and Charles talked.

'Max needs to take you more to F1. I mean you're amazing.' Charles said.
'Well still I have school but I think I would only because you are amazing.' She said.
'You have got school vacations?' You nodded.
'Yep I do.' You said.
'Or come by when your brother is in Monaco during vacation.' He added.
'Ok sure.' You said.

Lando gave back your phone after 5 minutes. 'Nice friends.' He said.
'What did he say?' You asked in Dutch.
'If you had a crush on someone of our school.'
'Oh no!' You said.
'And what did you tell?'
' (your crush's name or imaginary crush)'
'Do you understand that is Lando Norris. Right? He's going to bully me this whole entire weekend!' You said.
Your friends laughed. 'No worries your trainer bullies you too so you'll survive one f1 driver.'
'I hope I do.'