After the race.

You received an email on your phone it was from her Field Hockey team:
Championship match:
Next Saturday at 10pm-11.15pm.
'Yes! Wooooohoooo!' You yelled out of happiness. The interviewers and a few driver looked at you questioning.
'I'm sorry. I have a incoming championship match.' You said. They looked away and focused back on their interviews.
You wanted to tell Max so bad, but he was busy. Someone ran towards you and grabbed you from behind and lift you up. You screamed. 'MAX!' You said. 'I've read it sis!' He said as he put you on the ground again. You were shaky, and then took a deep breath. 'You scared me!' You said. 'I'm proud of you and your team.' He said.
'Thanks. I seriously can't wait.' You said with happiness in your eyes. Max laughed.
'I don't want to miss it.' He said. 'So you won't go back to Monaco?' You asked. He nodded. 'Thanks Max.' You hugged. You let go off him. 'I'll be late today.' You said.
'I know.'
'Go explore then, it would be a waste if you don't.' Max said.
'Yeah, and I don't have to worry about getting kidnapped by the Portugese maffia.' You said. 'It would be nice if they did.' Max said and he winked at you. 'Ah! You want me to get kidnapped. Huh?'
Max laughed, 'I do?' He said. 'I need to go to McLaren.' You said. He nodded. 'Good luck.' He said. You nodded and walked to McLaren. Lando looked at you while he finished an interview. He nodded and then walked toward you. 'Favourite Verstappen!' He said. 'I feel bad for you.' You said. 'With the pink one.'
'Yeah... I'm still pissed.' He said.

'Yeah I get that I would be pissed also.' You said.
'Did you finish all your interviews?'
He nodded.
'Got to pack some stuff, but that's all.' He said.
'Just realise that I can't see you when this is over because of school.' You said. Feeling a bit sad.
'Ah no worries, my parents live in Belgium. And I can always take a trip through the Netherlands.' He said.
'Yeah.' You mumbled. He avoided the cameras with his gaze. 'Let's search a private spot to talk.' He said.
He moved his hand down my spine, and walked with me to a quieter spot.