Annoying sister

You locked yourself up in the toilets to call with your friends.
'I'm dying!' Your friend laughed. 'You two have the same birthday!' Your bestie added. 'Yeah HAHA!' You laughed.
'So what did he give you?' Your friend asked curiously. 'Everything I wanted, to be there for me.' You said.
'Ahwwwww. I wish Peter was as nice as him! Instead he locks himself up in his bedroom and plays call of duty all day without messaging me!' Your bestie snapped. You could hear something drop. 'Oh sh*t.' Your bestie gasped.
'What did you drop?'
'My chocolate milk!' Your bestie  laughed. 'Oh you should clean it before it's going to stain your floor.' Your other friend said.
"Yeah your right.' Your bestie agreed. 'Well the second training is about to begin.' You said.
'I've to go.' You said.
'Okay bye, and next time don't hide in a toilet.' Your friend laughed. 'AHAHAH I'll try.' You said. You got out. One of Max's engineers stared at you. 'That took you long.' He murmured. 'Heheh.' You grinned. You walked pass him and joined Max. 'So did you use the bathroom or did you just call? For like dam 30 minutes?' Max asked.
'Both.' You said. 'We were discussing girl stuff.' You said. 'Right...' Max said. 'But I did realise you have a simp for Mr Chow from hangover.' Max said as he walked off. You dropped your mouth. 'I'm don't! EY MAX.'
'I'M GOING TO TELL LANDO!' Max shouted. 'YOU'LL BE THE FIRST PERSON I'LL KILL!' You barked at him. Max turned around. 'HA I BET YOU DON'T EVEN BET THE CHANCE TO!' Max laughed. 'A-hole.' You murmured.

When the second training started you couldn't stay still on the chair. Of course you couldn't distract them. When they final finished. 'I think we'll need a party.' You said. 'ITS RACE WEEK Y/N.' Max shouted.
'Oh well one song here? In the garage?' You begged. Max took a sip from his bottle of water. 'Oh god why.' He murmured.
But the team agreed with you. 'One song!' They said.
'Let's do some old school.' You said. 'Old school? Count me in!' Christian Horner said. Max again was surprised. 'Someone please kill me.'  He murmured.
'Am I the annoying sister?' You challenged.