German class

The next day at school

You almost fell asleep during German class. Your teacher was saying long sentences in German and you just couldn't finish it. 'Miss Verstappen!' Your teacher called you snored and then looked up at him. 'Wha?' You asked.
Your friend looked he covered up his mouth with his hand. 'How dare you miss, to sleep during my lesson?' He said.
'Ehm. Because I was imagining how well it could have been turned out for me if I speak German very well.' You said.
He crossed his arms. 'Is that so? Miss?'

You leaned backwards against the chair. 'YES! I'm not lying.' You said.
'I swear on my mum.' You said.
'Right.' He said.

'We'll Y/n don't be a pain in my ass and just keep your mouth shut and pay attention.' He said.
'YES SIR!' You said. He gave you one angry gaze before continuing the lesson.
When the break started you immediately grabbed your bag and put on your face mask. 'Verstappen. You wait!' He said.
You dropped your bag irritatedly. 'WHAT WHY!'
'Stop shouting!' He said.
You sighed loudly and got back into your chair as a bag of potatoes. 'You are going to write an essay about Berlin.' He said. 'In German.'
'Now start.'
'Pffffff...'

When you searched information about Berlin and then started to make up some different subjects. And then you searched the right information and started writing.

When you were done you gave it to him. He read it out loud. 'All good.' He said.
'I'll give you 2.0 + on the next test for next week.'
'Thanks.' You said.
'Now get the hell out of here.' He said. You grabbed your bag and left the classroom without looking behind. Your friends waited for you outside school. You dragged your heavy bag over the floor and then lifted it up. 'Hey guys.' You said.
'And did he punish you?'
You nodded angrily. 'Yes he did.' You said.

'I-' you got interrupted by the popular girls. 'Get out of the way.' She said as she wanted to walk against you but your reaction was fast and you dodged her and at the same time pushed her away. 'Excuse how dare you to touch me?' She said. She was taller than you and wore a lot of make up. 'You look like a Barbie doll.' You said.
The girl made a fist. 'Oh now you going to hit me.' You mumbled. The girl had balls when she was around friends. And one against 5 wasn't really fair. 'You don't want to fight me? Huh? Y/n?' She said making a sad face.

'I hope you fail tomorrow.' She whispered in your ear. You tried to ignore it. But you still wanted to badly injure this girl.
'HEY!' A voice called. You looked at your bestie who came towards you with someone.
'Oh god why.' You said.

Lando stood there with your best friend. The group off bullies looked at him and then stpeee back why some reason why would people be afraid of Lando? Maybe it's the face mask.
'Why don't you come by one time?' You said to the girl.
'You got the balls with your friends but do you have them alone? Because I don't think so.' You added.
The girl gave you an arrogant look before leaving.

You then looked happily at your friend and Lando. 'Hey guys.' You said.
'What's that all about?' He asked. 'Some idiots.' You said.
He hugged you. And then walked with you to the car. 'What are you doing here?' You asked.
He opened the car door. 'I almost ran your friend over at the supermarket.' He said.
Your best friend looked at you and smiled. 'Yeah true. I was not paying attention because Luke stole my wallet and I wanted to order Kebab.' She mumbled.

'And then I heard the bitches talk about taking on you, because you are hard. And a pain in the ass. So I asked him to come.' She said with a smile.

You looked at Lando. 'Wow. Well thanks guys.' You said. You needed to go with the bus but Lando offered you and your friend a ride. You drove off. 'So how was your day?' He asked.
'Well during German class I fell asleep and then I got punished so I needed to write an essay about Berlin.' You said.

He started to laugh. 'Hahaha! Really?'
You felt embarrassed. 'Heheh.'