Fireworks

The next day
You where preparing yourself for the fall break. That's when Max asked her to come to Monaco. You hesitated but then you watched the news telling about the beautiful weather (RAIN) all week. You send Max a message.

You: Is it dry there?
Max: Yes. I don't know where you think Monaco lays.
You: Uhmmmm... French/Italy?
Max: good job. Listen we'll go over 2 days. So get yourself ready.

You turned your head to your bag. You ran towards the closet and opened the bag. 'Heheh.' You laughed.
While going back to the Netherlands you stopped by the Lidl and bought cheap firework. You looked around.

It's not 31 December but who's going to stop you?

Later:
You took a lighter and lighted the firework. It was a big box filled with 4 kinds of fireworks.
You jumped away as the firework lighted the sky.

Different colours filled the air. Red, purple, green and dark coloured pink. You filmed it at the same time. You took another box but then loud sirens came around the corner. 'Drop it!' A male voice said.
You dropped the lighter. You where taken to the police station. And surprisingly Max came to get you. You didn't expect him to be in the Netherlands but there he was.

He laid his hands on his hips and he sighed loudly. 'Is it 31th of december?' He asked. You looked around and smiled.
'No...'
'I'm sorry officer about my little sister, she always thinks it's December.' Max said.
'For an autograph I'll let her go.' The officer said with a smile.
'Right.' Max said.