Disappointing

'You know what Y/n?' Your friend asked. 'What?'
'When you come back to the Netherlands and you have a week off. Let's go to Scheveningen.' Your friend suggested.
'Oh yeah that's sounds great? What we are going to do at the beach.'

'Well It will be cold, but maybe a day at the beach would be good, for my little brothers.'
You laughed. 'They game all day but they admire you.'
'I know why they admire me.' You remembered.

———
1 year earlier

You took a sip from your iced coffee as you and your friends were enjoying the last sunny day of 2019.
'I feel like I'm in South-America.' Your friend said. You looked around, 'well it's much warmer there than here.' You grinned.
'Those dam seagulls.' You added. As you avoided one bird staring at your straw. 'It's plastic mr. Bird.' You replied. It kept staring at you. 'You should run Y/n.' Your friend suggested. 'Yeah I think I'm going. Cya!' You said. When you walked away from the bird. It launched it self in the air and chased you. 'GOD HELP!' You screamed.
'I'm not Dory!'

You noticed your besties little brothers getting terrified of this kitesurfer guy. You approached them. 'What's up my dude.' You greeted. The surfer turned around furiously. His flat hair made him look funny to you.
'What do you want?' He said. 'Nothing.' You said. You looked at the boys. 'But seriously dude. You're mad at some fortnite kids? Leave them be.'

The guy smiled and ran his hand through the boys hair. 'I was just playing with them. Sweetie.' He smiled.
'Awww what cute. You play with little children? Should I call the police?' You asked. The surfer's smile disappeared.
'They won't believe you sweetie.' He grinned. 'I know they won't, but they do believe them.' You said as you pointed at the little brothers. 'So why don't go surfing and maybe... drown?'
'Excuse me?' He said. 'You're just a girl what are you going to do?'

'Oh look it's James Charles surfing.' You said as you pointed. 'What?' The guy asked as he looked over his shoulder. That's when you kicked the idiot in the nuts. He shrunk and groaned as he drops to the ground.
'Next time don't bully some nerd- kids.' You said. 'Come Jake and Nick.' You said.
'You guys keep the bloody birds away from me.' You said.
———
'Ayyyy That kitesurfer dude.' You laughed. 'Seriously he apologised the next day.' Your friend laughed.
'He's also your ex isn't he?' You replied. 'Yeah we did date after all that stuff with my brothers.'
'So how's your relationship with the F1 driver?'  Your bestie asked curiously.

'You forgot his name, didn't you?' You laughed.
'Im so sorry!'

'I didn't forget the kitesurfer's name. Jaap.' You laughed.

'So what's his name again.' Your friend asked.
'The guy from StarWars that old guy who returned in the last episode. Who flew with Han Solo.' You said.
'Chewbacca?'
You laughed. 'Seriously?'
'I'm kidding Lando.' Your friend laughed.

'So how's it?'
'I couldn't wish anything else.'

'So Y/n I can't call any longer now I've to go to work.'
'Good luck.' You said.
'And maybe let's go to Scheveningen when you're back home.'
'But the bloody seagulls, and it's cold.' You complained.
'I DONT CARE it's fun.' Your friend laughed. 'Hah.'

——
Later that day
Max was deeply disappointed about qualifying. He didn't really wanted to talk but you called him cry baby after he just stared at you. 'You don't know anything about this sport! So you don't know how this feels.' Max snarled.
'Maybe, maybe not but you still have a chance tomorrow. You said it yourself you're faster than those pink cars. Besides if you going to act like a cry baby all the time you won't get far.'

'I'm a disappointment.' Max mumbled. You wanted to say that he is. But instead you just shut your mouth and don't  want to make things worse for him. 'I'll leave you here Max... alone.'
You said. 'Bye Y/n.' He said.

You left the room. 'So you're still feeling sick?' Lando asked. 'Hah.'
'I'm not sick, I'm just a little tired.' You replied.
'So qualifying was Shit?' You asked. He nodded. 'Yep, Im disappointed but we'll see how far we can get.' He said.
'That's the spirit.' You grinned.
'Well cant wait to see some action tomorrow.' You said.