Face masks & Drama

The next day
You checked in with your pass, and by surprise it was really empty. Because it was so early you plugged your airPods.
You turned on some Hardstyle on Drown from D-sturb. Max wasn't here yet he told you he would come later.
Luckily you weren't fully alone, Christian wanted you to show how everything worked. He told you about stuff they gave extra attention for during the race. Of course the weather was one of those. Because the weather sucked.

He told you how they cooled down the tyres during these conditions. You gave him a nod. He turned his head away. 'You like it Y/n?' He asked. 'Yes sir.' You replied. 'Ah, good. So you finished school? What are you going to do?' He asked. You didn't know for sure, you have a long break. 'Uhm Well work I guess.' You laughed.
'That is a smart idea no?'
'Hah. Well I think I want to do something medical, don't know for sure.' You said.
'Well you are always welcome here, we could use some extra help. Besides you'll be close to your brother and boyfriend. How'd you like that? As holiday job.'
You leaned forward as you stared at the screens. 'Well, as a holiday job I won't bother. But I'm not spying on Lando.' You smiled. He smiled too. 'Hah I won't ask you, again Y/n.' He said.
'Hehe Well It seems like a good opportunity.' You murmured. 'It is, and you can always do something different when you're done with all this.' He said.

'And you also be more experience. So consider my offer Y/n.' He said.
'I will thank you!' You said.
'Your welcome.' He smiled.
'And I you don't like Redbull the orange team is over there.' He grinned.
'Hah.' You laughed. 'First, do what is best for you.' He said. 'I won't push you.'
'Great.'

Max came an hour later. You were at the redbull cantina. Max joined you. 'Already eating huh?'
'Leave me, I'm not an atlete. So yes I can eat.' You said.
Max looked around. 'Where's your face mask?' He asked.

'Oh I think I lost it.' You said.
'Maybe I left it in the garage.'
'Well go get it!' Max said.
'I hate you.' You stumbled out of your chair and walked to the garage with Max. He was all grumpy. And he kist followed you. 'Nope I think I threw it away.'
'No worries!' A voice said. 'There's my saviour.'
You said. Zak approached them. He handed you a sealed face mask. 'Thanks!' You said.
'Well, next time don't throw your face mask away.' Zak said.
'Did you throw it away why?' Max asked.
'I threw some garbage away. But my mask looked like garbage.' You said.
'I agree.' Zak laughed.

You opened the bag and put on. 'Great that's much better.' You said.
Zak joined his team after wishing them good luck.

The ziggo reporters, filmed Max and you. 'There you have him! Max!'
'And of course his sister.' He greeted. 'What's up.' You said.
'What happend to your face mask? Are you mixing two teams Y/n?'
You bit on your lip 'I threw my face mask away by accident.' You explained.
'Hah those face mask drama?'
You laughed. 'Yes face mask drama.'

Max was silent when they approached the garage. Christian Horner wanted your help. 'Nice face mask.' He laughed. 'I lost it by accident.' You laughed.