Complaining

The next day

The headache made the morning routine feel worse then ever. Max had given you cereals he stole from the kitchen downstairs. But without any kind of milk. No almond, goat, cow or cat milk. Like honestly? How the hell she's gonna eat that. Oh well maybe dry. You grabbed a spoon out of the cabinet. And opened the box. You ate a few dry, coco pops. What surprisedly tasted good. You turned on the tv. You didn't understand the daily news. But did understand that there was a man near a tree. Found in the cold. And needed CPR. Before you could get another spoon Max. Busted in the door. Making you drop the spoon in the cereal box. You gave him a confused gaze. 'What?!'

Max closed the door behind him. 'The man remembers Y/n!' He snapped. 'Who?' You asked stupidly.
'The man you knocked out yesterday!'
'Oh that guy.' You said. 'Listen I am not into your games Y/n and I've 15 minutes on the clock so. You stay here.' Max said.
'And hide from my sentence?'
'Nah oh. I almost killed a man.' You said. 'Uhmmm...' Max didn't finish his sentence. Instead he walked to the window
'I got my hands full on you, I thought you'd grow up. When I gave you more freedom.' He murmured.
'I guess I'm wrong.' Max said irritatedly. 'Then we both have something to agree on.' You grinned.

'Let's be Serious for once.' Max complained. 'Oh yeah of course we can be serious.'

'Great.' Max murmured. 'But don't tell dad. He'll kill me.' You said.
'I know.' Max replied. 'If you won't mind, I'm going to lay down on the couch.' You said. You waited for Max to leave. When he was finally gone you laid down and grabbed the cereals again.
You grabbed phone and read some comments.

You turned on the tv. And watched the training.

You decided to call your friends.
They were complaining about you not replying to their messages.
'I'm sorry I got a little drunk last night.' You replied.
They began to laugh. 'My mom too!'
'Oh god pls don't.' You laughed.

'Even on my birthday.' Your friend laughed.
'She's a party animal isn't she?' 
'Let's complain. Why the hell is it so cold here?!' Your friend snapped. 'I mean I wanted to do a dog service today. But never mind.' Your friend complained.
You laughed. 'HAHAHA oh well, what is worse? Wet hair or wet dogs?'
'Wet dogs!'