Gorgeous

A/N: I wrote this while waiting for a doctors appointment
You stated at the tv while Max threw your bag on the bed. 'No door this time.' He said.
You looked away from the tv and stared into his eyes. You smiled.
'Heheh I know.' You said.
'I'm free!' You also said and celebrated while your brother watched you.

'Call me when you need me.' Max said as he left the room.
'Bye Maxime!' You shouted while the door slammed shut. You then pulled your phone out of your pocket and texted your friends.

The next day

You went to the circuit with Max, at the circuit you enjoyed the sun. You wore your Red bull shirt. You still had the coke bottle of yesterday but you filled it with water. Your face mask had a weird text on it.
I'm nice :D
You ordered that on AliExpress. 'Little princes.' A voice said. You turned around with a laugh on your face.
Carlos stood there looking at you with. 'Princes. Hah.' You laughed. Carlos looked at Lando who had an interview.
He then returned his gaze at you. 'I think he likes you.' He whispered. 'Me?' You was confused. But you turned red.
'Max will kill him.' You murmured. Carlos laughed. 'One annoying person gone.' He said and winked.
Carlos noticed your red colour. 'Well Well.' He said. 'It takes a while before he tells you he likes you.' Carlos said.
You laughed. 'Well, Y/N I've to go.' He said. You saluted him and then walked further. George ran toward you and stopped you. 'Y/N!' He shouted. You almost jumped away. 'George!' You shouted.

'How's my favourite Verstappen.' He said.
'I'm also your favourite?'
He laughed. 'George!' Another voice said. You both turned around and met Lando's gaze. 'Hey Lando.'
'Hello gorgeous Russell.' He said. He looked at you. 'Y/N.' He said with a friendly smile.
'So you say gorgeous at George but not at me?' You joked. He laughed. 'Okay, Gorgeous y/n.' He said. You both laughed. 'You two are so cute!' George said. 'What?!' You said.
'Just saying.'
'The weather is a lot better than at Nurburgring huh?' Lando said. You looked around and then nodded. 'Yes it is.' You said.

George Made a heart Out of his fingers. Lando tried to ignore him. Then Carlos did the same. You embarrassed.
But when you thought it would stay between the 4 of them. Charles also did the same. And Lewis.
You melted. 'Guys. Please she's my friend.' Lando said.
'Yeah yeah.' Lewis said. 'You like a Verstappen.' Charles added.

'Admit it Lando.'
'You like her.' George said. 'Bullies.'
'Fine. Yes I do.'
You laughed and turned red again.