Scheveningen

Back in the Netherlands

It was cold and windy at the beach, but your friend's brothers liked it. And they were running around like maniacs.
Your friend sighed out of relief. 'Some time alone.' She smiled.
You smiled too. 'You deserve some rest, I don't mind to babysit them.' You offered.
'That's really nice, Y/n. But I heard Max say. That you might move to England is that true?' She asked. You were planning to but they had to arrange a lot. Before she'd go. 'Well. I still be around.'

'Well I call you when I need a break.' She laughed.
You nodded. The boys tackled each other in the sand. You stepped over one of them. 'Well luckily they're busy with each other.' You laughed.
'Haha! Yes!' 
Eventually the sun came through. 'That's better. Sun!'
The boys ran pass them, and they didn't seem to pay attention to which direction they were headed. So they bumped into someone. 'OH GOD!' You shouted.  You two came running towards them. You grabbed the youngest by his arm and pulled him up. 'Say sorry to them.' You ordered as you gave them a death glare. They apologised. And they moved further.

'Come boys.' Your bestie said. 'Let's get Ice cream or something like that.'
'Yes! Yes! I'm exhausted!' The youngest said. 'You mean, you're thirsty you idiot!' The older one replied.
'But I'm also exhausted.'

'So what you two want?'
'Chocolate ice cream!' They both shouted.
'With cream! And sprinkles.' They added.
You ordered a coffee and your bestie a iced coffee.
You grabbed your phone to pay, 'no worries I got this.' A voice said. You wanted to swear but then you were surprised.

'Are you stalking me?' You asked.
'No. But I came to return your wallet.' Lando said.
'Wait did you swim all the way to the Netherlands?' You joked.
'I'd probably drown....but I might give it a try.' He said.
'Hah well I'd love to watch.' You grinned.
'Okay, now you're just being mean.' He said.

You took the wallet. 'Thank you. Couldn't you just send it back to me instead bringing it to me?' You ssked.
'Oh come on.' He rolled with his eyes.
'I'm serious! That's a waste of your time.'

'Yes and so is walking to the postal office.' He defended.
'You've a car!'
'So what?' He replied.
'Guys stop arguing.' Your bestie said.

'Let's just enjoy this moment, because when they're eating they are less annoying.' Your bestie said.
A little dog ran towards them. It was a pug. It barked at the little brothers of your bestie. They started to scream.
And the pug chased them while they ran off.
'That's better.' You said.

'That thing is fast for it's legs.' Lando murmured.
'Yes, maybe it's my dead hamster. Who came to revenge on those two.' Your friend said.
'You didn't tell me that they killed your hamster.' You said.
Your friend giggled. 'Oh no they didn't. But they forgot to feed Dr. Evil.'

'BRUTUS!'
'Stop!'
The pug wasn't planning to stop. It was so damm fast, it could even beat an f1 car. in a 3 meter drag race. So to speak. It cut the boys off towards the stairs. Your bestie kept laughing. 'This is like a movie to me.' She laughed.
The pug finally stopped. It stuck it's tongue out. As it walked back towards his owner. It was proud of his chase.
'Awww....' you said.
The boys returned. 'That was scary.' The oldest said.
'Now you know how I feel when you guys are at home.' Your bestie murmured.

'Are we that bad?'
'YES!'

'I could use vodka or something that burns right now.' She murmured. 'Just have your coffee.' You said.
'Uhh...' You said.
'Not like that, a drink.'

After the whole entire day at the beach. 'You like tired.' Lando murmured to your bestie.
'You still have to drive.' You said. 'But I think you need the rest more.' You added.
'Yes you're right.' She murmured.
'Lando you drive.' You said as you handed him the keys.
'Well you could have asked.' He murmured. They entered the BMW X1.' He started the engine
You turned on the navigation.
'Two hours and fifteen minutes?' He asked. 'Yep.' You said.

'You do know how to drive on the other side of the road?'
'Do I look stupid to you?' Lando asked.
'Yes.' You smiled.