Clean shirt

The first training

The track was slippery, you saw almost all cars taking a drift. It gave you a fast and furious feeling. The training went well after a lot of drifts. When it was done Max got interviewed so you stayed at the garage talking to his mechanics. The mechanics laughed at the joke you made about Max. When you was outside of the garage. You greeted Lando who stood beside his car. 'Hey.' He said.
He walked towards you he looked over his shoulder. And then met your gaze. 'How was the track Lando?' You asked. 'Slippery.' He said.

Max Verstappen
He came back to the garage after some interviews about this session. He walked in and noticed his sister wasn't in there. He checked the room with his eyes. 'Where's y/n?' He asked.
His mechanic turned around from his work. 'She went outside.' He said.
Max sighed and walked out. He checked the paddock. He was so confused. Where the hell did y/n go?  He scratched his head. He saw Charles leaving the paddock. He was surprised by Max. As he stopped. 'Have you seen my sis?' He asked. Charles looked at him and cocked his head. 'Y/n? I don't know. Bathroom maybe?' He said. Max nodded. 'Your right.' He said. 'She's just at the bathr-.' He didn't finish his sentence as he looked at the Mclaren paddock.
'Y/n!' He said.

You

You turned around. 'Hey Maxime.' You said. 'Why didn't you pick up.' You took your phone out of your pocket and showed him the battery. 'It died. Sorry Max.' You said. 'Why are you with Lando?'
'Uhm because we're friends.' You said. 'Also I needed a charger.'
'What happens to your shirt?' Max asked. You was confused. 'What's wrong with my Shi- oh. I think I spilled coke on it. Ah no that's going to be sticky.' You said as you looked at it.
'I'm so clumsy.' You said. 'It's so sticky.'
'I got a clean shirt if you want.' Lando said. 'Yes, please.' You said. Max watched him walking away he then looked at you. 'He's being too sweet to you.' Max mumbled. You laughed. 'He's sweeter than you.'
He looked at you with disbelief. 'I know what you are thinking. And no, no it's not that.' You said.
You didn't want him to play overprotective. Lando returned after a few minutes of awkward silence between Max and you. He gave it. 'Thank you Lando.' You said. You went to the bathroom. You closed the door. And you took your shirt off and put the other on.
It was a McLaren shirt but you didn't care at all, bc the Redbull one was messy. When you were out Max looked at you.
'What.' You said. 'Charge your phone next time!' He said.