Overreacting

The private spot Lando talked about was inside of the McLaren paddock away from the cameras and in a small room. He laid his phone down and looked at you. 'Much better.' You said in relief. You knew Lando didn't want to make the relationship public. And hugging each other in the middle of a herd of reporters and photographers wouldn't be the great place to be. You also didn't want to be a bitch. Who has a boyfriend who's famous. You wanted privacy as much as he.

'So you'll go with us. Today/tomorrow?' He asked.
'Yeah, Max wanted me to go. I think I'm a pain in his ass to be honest.' You said. Lando laughed. As he removed his face mask. 'Well. I think you are.' He laughed. 'Ouch.' You said. You also removed your face mask.
'That's better, I don't like smelling my own breath the entire time.' You said. Lando laughed at you.
'Is it that bad?' He laughed. 'I ate shoarma  yesterday.' You said with a smile. 'With garlic.'

He laughed. 'Hey I saw Max, lifting you up why was that?' He asked. 'Oh next week I have a hockey match but if we win it we'll be champions.' You said. 'Nice, hey where is it?' He asked.
'Maastricht.' You said. 'Is it next week?'
You nodded. 'I'm so happy for you.' He said. 'Thanks Lando.' You said.
He hugged you for seconds then he let go of you. 'Come let's get out of here.' He said with a smile. You put on your face mask Lando did too
You both walked out. But at that moment. You heard Max's voice. You froze. 'Oh hi Max.' You said.
'Why is he holding your hand?' Max asked.
'Uhmmmm...' Lando said and he let go of you.  You could see the panic in his eyes.
'I uhmmm...' You searched for the right words but Max's face just made you laugh.
'Don't tell me...I already know enough.' He mumbled. He looked at Lando. 'I trusted you, but my sister?' He said desperately.
He then looked at you. 'Are you still virgin?' You shook your head aggressively. 'No.' You lied. You saw Max getting pale.
'Oh no. Max you're overreacting I lied I'm still!' You said. Max already laid on the ground and he didn't wake up. 'Uhmmm. Max?' Lando asked. 'He passed out.' You said.
Luckily no off the cameras were pointed at them. Max woke up again a few seconds later when he passed out. He sat up straight. 'Why, I tried so hard to protect you.' He mumbled. 'And then you do this to me. With my friend?' He asked,
'Max you're overreacting about this.' You said.
Max shot you a gaze aggressively.

'Do you like him? Y/n?' He asked. 'Yes.' You said. Max again passed out right in front of you. You felt embarrassed.
'Do I need to call an ambulance?' You asked. 'Nah the trauma helicopter is here.' He said.