Portugal

The next day, they flew on the private plane to Portugal

You stared out of the window. You looked at Max. 'I want to skydive! Max!' You said full of excitement. Max looked at you with a concerned gaze. 'Why?.' He asked. 'Well we only live once ya know? So falling out of the sky won't be a bad idea.' You said. 'Yeah.' Max said. 'And you got the balls to do it huh?'
'Firstly, I don't have got balls, I'm a girl. Secondly, you know I am a thrill seeker and thirdly I'm not afraid of heights.' You explained. Max smiled. 'Yeah yeah. I know you are.' He laughed.

It was a short flight and soon the plane touched the ground and they got picked up from the airfield. In the car you were scrolling down your phone when after a long ride pulled over. You got out and stretched your legs while Max looked at you. You gave him the finger. He laughed loudly. Max gave you cash. 'Go get something to drink.' He said. You nodded. And went to the shop nearby. When you arrived. You got a Coca Cola regular. It was cold. And it helped for refreshment. While you stood drinking on the sidewalk. A car came drifting by. Max got angry at that person who  cut someone else off. 'Watch out!!' Max shouted. You started laughing while the car crashed against a trash can.
Max crossed the road. And opened the car door. And pulled the driver out. You heard him swearing. 'Max! Max!' A voice shouted. Someone came out of rental car. Max turned around with an angry gaze. 'Oh hi Lando.' He said. And then turned around and he began to swear again. You hung your head and also crossed the road. 'Max don't kill him.' You said. 'Stupid teenager.' Max growled. 'Okay, i'm a teenager too.' You said. As you softly pulled him back. 'Yeah, you're stupid too.' He said. Lando laughed. 'Thank you!' You said.
'Yo. Tranquilo!' You said. To the guy. 'That's Spanish y/n! .' Max said.
'Oh.'
'Pick up the trash can.' You said and motioned at the trash can.
He looked to his side. And he walked to the trash can. And he picked it up.
'Thank you sir.' You said and turned around and walked back to Max.
The guy drove off. And you laughed loudly. 'A little kindness can't hurt right?' You said as you hit Max softly on the chest.
'Can we go now?' You asked.
Carlos was also at the store. 'What happened?' He asked.
'I heard Max yell.' He added.