Paddock

You were happy with the run, because you felt much better afterwards. When you stood outside the two guys from ziggo sport walked toward you. 'How's Maxs little sister doing?'  He asked.
'Fine.' You said. You knew them pretty good. 'Do you like the circuit?
You nodded. 'It's cool.' You said. 'You play hockey right?'
'Yes. Ever thought about going higher with that?'
'No, I like to play with friends and not with arrogant girls.'

'I understand, but you do support our lionesses right?'
'100% they're amazing!' You said.
'Indeed they are!' He agreed with you.

'Well I got a few interviews to go, have a nice day! Y/n!'
'Thanks you too.'

You looked on your phone and you missed a call.
It was another video call of your friends. You ignored it and put it back in your pocket. 'Y/n!'
You looked up. 'Oh hi... Carlos.' You said.
'How was the run? Y/n?' He asked.
'Exhausting!' He laughed. 'You run back and forth on a field? And this exhausting?' He asked. You smiled. 'Yes!'
'You come with us after the race?' He asked.
'Everything except running around the track.' You said with a smile. Carlos laughed. 'No no no.'  'It's something we do at McLaren.'
'I'll ask Max first.'  You said.

That evening

You sat on the bed playing world of warships mobile on your phone with your friend. You went with the ship to the left and turned the cannons at your enemy and then fired. Then you heard a knock on your door. You threw your phone across the room and it landed on the couch then you jumped off and walked to the door.
'Pizza!' Max said.
'Yes! I'm starving!' You said. You both entered the room and Max placed the boxes on the table. While you both sat at the table you told him about what Carlos told him.
'Yes sure, but we've to leave a day after the race.'
'Ok.' You said.
'And also next week you've a hockey match at home. So I want you to be fit.' He said.
'Not a problem I'll go for a run then.' You said. Max laughed.
'Yeah first learn not to complain.' He said.