Drivers license (Rewrite)

Yes, this is a rewrite- .-.

---

"YOU'RE SO SELFISH!!" George screamed, frustration clear in his tone.

The only sound from the other line being hiccups and sniffles.

"Geor-George I'm s-sorry.." Dream wiped his tears.

"It doesn't matter Dream," George said sternly.

"I'm taking a break from our friendship, for now, I can't have this pressure on me right now. My mom just passed two days ago. Goodbye Dream. Farewell." George ended the call. (A/N OOP-)

George leaned back in his chair, tears making their way to his eyes.

---

"Gogy!" Dream's voice filled George's ears. He turned around and smiled brightly at the blonde boy running towards him.

Dream crashed into George, wrapping his arms tightly around the smaller boy.

"I missed youw so much youw hab no idea.." Dream said, voice muffled by George's light gray hoodie.

"I missed youw too Dweamie," George said, returning the hug.

"I wob you, George!" Dream said pulling away from the hug, his smile brighter than the sun.

George blushed and giggled, "You know I won't say it back, but you're very pretty Dweamie."

---

George sobbed, not being able to forget what he's done, he's ruined the best friendship he's ever had.

---

"I'll miss you.." George sniffled, hugging his best friend.

 "I'll miss you too bubba.." Dream cried into George's shoulder. 

Dream broke the hug, tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Dream-" George got cut off as Dream grabbed his head in both his hands, smashing their lips together. 

The boys were both blushing as they pulled away, Dream's mom called him. 

"CLAY!-" she crossed her arms and looked at them with a huge grin on her face.

"Clay baby it's time to go," she smirked smugly while Clay glared at her.

Clay looked back at George, George was blushing, but still crying.

"Bye Georgie.." 

"Bye Dreamie.."

---

George would never forgive himself for this.

---

A few days later George got a text from Dream.

Dream 🖐️😘

Dream 🖐️😘: I know we weren't perfect but I never felt this way for no-one..

Dream?..

Dream 🖐️😘: But I can't imagine how you could be so okay! 

NOW THAT I'M GONE?!

I'm not as okay as you think..

Dream 🖐️😘: Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in the song about me..

'Cause you said forever now I drive alone past your street...

Dream, are you in London?!?!?

Dream 🖐️😘: Red lights.. Stop signs..

I still see your face in the white cars.. front yards

Dream, I'm sorry, I love you. Don't get hurt.

Dream 🖐️😘: Can't drive the places we used to.. go to..

'Cause you know I still love you, babe..

Love?! Babe?!

221b right? Brighton apartments?

Yea?..

George heard a knock at the door.

He opened the door to see a tall blonde male with freckles and piercing green eyes. (A/N Yellow to George :D)

He looked just how Dream described himself.

"Dreamie?" 

"Hi, Georgie.." Dream whispered softly.

George jumped into Dream's open arms and squeezed him.

"I love you so much, I'm so so so so so so sorry." George cried into Dream's shoulder.

George pulled away from the hug and kissed Dream roughly but full of passion. (A/N Consent: bb I was never here- SOrry bye)

They pulled away, Dream looked into George's eyes, both were blushing furiously. 

"Jesus you're beautiful." George stared into Dream's eyes, completely in awe.

"I could say the same for you." Dream replied.

---

OMG I'M SORRY! THIS IS WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL