Footprints

IM SORRY I KNOW THIS ISNT DNF I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YALL HOW AWESOME I AM FOR WRITING ANIME 

The ship is Yuuri Katsuki x Viktor Nikiforov

---

"EVERYBODY DOWN!" A thick Russian accent shouted out at the crew members as he bursted through the doors to the halls. All the pirates on the deck looked at him with confusion and he screamed again "I SAID EVERYBODY DOWN!!" The Russian man ducked down and the crew followed suit.

"What's going on Nikiforov?!" One of the crew members cried. It was about 10:00 pm and everyone was about to head to bed.

"Our ship is under attack, you idiots!" 'Nikiforov' yelled back.

Just then the captain of the ship bursted through the door. "Viktor Nikiforov I swear to G-" just then a cannon ball fired from a cannon and shot through the ship.

The cannon ball hit the captain right in the back and the crew screamed. The captain flew with the cannon ball straight into the water.

Some of the crew cried, some of the crew were frozen, wide eyed in fear. They finally realized that they can too die a death like the captain did.

Viktor didn't think twice before he jumped overboard and into the water. The freezing water swarmed all around him, it was suffocating. He broke his head through the surface of the water and the crew screamed at him. "OI! OLD MAN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He heard a specific Russian voice call to him.

 "Calm down Yurochka, I'll be fine!" Viktor called back to the hotheaded blonde. All of a sudden there was a big splash next to him. Yurochka poked his head out of the water and looked Viktor dead in the eyes.

"If you're going then I'm going too." Yurochka made it very clear that he didn't want Viktor to leave him behind, even if he didn't say it verbally.

Viktor smiled "Da, Let's go find an island." Viktor began swimming.

"Vitya! Wait for me you hag!" Yurochka called out. Viktor laughed and kept swimming with Yurochka not far behind.

---

It was a nice warm summer morning on the island. Viktor was walking around when he saw footprints in the sand. Too big to be Yurochka's but to small to be his.

Viktor started freaking out. "YURI?!" Viktor shouted, scared. 

"Heh?" Yuri came from around the corner. "What's the deal starik?"

"Theres a footprint in the ground and it isn't mine. And you're only 15 so it's too big to be yours.." Viktor looked at Yuri and sighed. "I'm going to investigate. I'll come out and tell you what it is."

Viktor trudged through the thick bush and grunted. These bushes needed to be trimmed.

Viktor made his way into a small opening and gasped. There was a man, only a few years younger than him. It seemed the man had deep slit in his leg. He looked dead.

Viktor rushed to the mans side in a heartbeat. He set his head on the mans chest and listened for a heartbeat. The man was still alive, thank God. Viktor ripped his shirt off and tied it around the mans injury.

Viktor picked the man up and walked back through the thick bushes. The bushes seemed  thicker now that it's life or death.

Yuri was waiting for him back on the other side of the bush. Yuri stumbled backwards. "VITYA! WHO IS THAT!?" Yuri shouted. Viktor shushed Yuri but it didn't work. The man in Viktors arms woke up. 

The man opened his eyes slowly and jumped when he saw Viktor he looked scared, like he was about to cry.

"No, no, no, hey it's okay. Don't cry, I won't hurt you." Viktor soothed the man till he stopped crying. 

"Who are you?.." The man whispered. Hearing the mans voice for the first time was all the thanks Viktor would ever need.

Viktor tried to speak but his breath got caught in his throat. Just then Yuri spoke. "His name is Viktor, Viktor Nikiforov. And he's inlove with you."

Viktor blushed and ficked his head towards Yuri. "I am NOT inlove with him!!" Viktor shouted, he was really red.

Viktor could've sworn he heard Yuri mutter under his breath, "You will be soon.."

Viktor just rolled his eyes and looked down at the man, "What's your name now darling?" Viktor smiled at the brown eyed man he was holding.

"My name is Yuuri too.." He brought his hand up to his mouth and yawned. Viktor flushed red again. 

"WHAT THE HELL THERE CAN'T BE TWO YURIS!!" Yuri shouted.

"And that's why we'll call you Yurio!" Viktor smiled brightly and looked back down at the man. "We're all gonna get to know eachother very well!"

---

"VIKTOR I SWEAR TO GOD GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES!!" Yuuri shouted as he chased Viktor around the island. Yuuri was about to catch Viktor when he tripped on a rock and fell ontop of Viktor.

Viktor and Yuuri both toppled over onto eachother. Viktor turned around to Yuuri laying on his chest. Viktor blushed and waited for Yuuri to open his eyes.

When Yuuri opened his eyes his face flushed a dark hue of red then all of a sudden.23e.

---

Yurio was walking around the island listening to other Yuuri scream about loosing his glasses to Viktor when everything went silent.

He was honestly a little bit worried until he came across Yuuri and Viktor making out on the ground with Yuuri's glasses disgarded off to the side.

Yurio gasped and gagged. "WHAT THE HELL?! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" Yurio gagged and covered his eyes. Viktor and Yuuri scrambled away from eachother and Yuuri grabbed his glasses and put them on.

Yurio uncovered his eyes and glared at Viktor and Yuuri. "You two are gross. Yuck." Yurio said snarkily before he turned around and walked the other way. 

Yuuri and Viktor looked at eachother. "Well that was embarassing.." They said in usion.

Yuuri giggled laughed and Viktor blushed. "Uh Yuuri..?" Viktor looked at Yuuri in the eyes. 

"Yes Viktor?" Yuuri said sweetly before turning and facing Viktor.

Viktor gulped. "Will you be my boyfriend, I understand if you say no I just- I really like you-" Yuuri cut Viktor off.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend dummy. I didn't make out with you for no reason." Viktor laughed at Yuuris response.

Viktor stood up and helped Yuuri up aswell before they walked off into the sunset.

"I love you Viktor.."

"I love you too Yuuri."

--- 

BOOM DONE IM AMAZING.