Pretty BOY (Part 2)

Trans au part 2 TW BULLYING/MENTION OF SLURS

---

The bell rang for last block to be over and Clay pratically jumped out of his seat. He was ready to be over with school so he could walk with George which he was super excited about.

As Clay walked down the hallway he got more and more insecure. As he passed groups of people huddled by the lockers he heard slurs and mean nickname calling.

He reached the end of the hallway and walked to his locker, he put in his locker combonation and got his stuff to go home.

Just then he heard a noise from behind him. He payed no mind to it but would soon regret it.

"BOO!" He could hear George's chaotic laugh from behind him and rolled his eyes jokingly. He turned around and looked George dead in the eye with a 'serious' look on his face (Like this emoji 🤨). It always got George and he found it very amusing.

Clay watched as George flushed a bright crimson red and only laughed. He found George adorable. They didn't notice that they were closing the gap between them until their lips touched.

Clay closed his eyes and kissed George softly. He felt George kissing back and felt butterflies erupt in his stomach. Clay brought his hand up to the back of George's head and deepened the kiss into something more passionate.

The bell had rang already and all the students left the school so they wouldn't miss their ride. George and Clay were alone and they used that to their advantage.

Clay turned George around and slammed him against the locker, heavily panting as he kissed down Georges neck. George moaned silently as Clay kissed his collar bone.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this.." Clay mumbled against George's neck as he kissed him inbetween every word.

Clay unbuttoned George's white teeshirt slowly and George stopped him. Clay looked at George with a sad facial expression.

"Theres cameras in the school Clay.. I don't know how far we'll go.." George mumbled. Clay flushed a bright red. He completely discarded the thought that he had just made out with his bestfriend.

"Yeah- of course.." Clay covered his face as George buttoned up his shirt. Clay grabbed his backpack from off the ground and waited for George to finish buttoning up his shirt.

As they walked out the door they walked in silence until Clay spoke up. "Do you, uh.. want me to come over?"

George looked up at Clay and smirked. "Why? Is your mum home?" George retorted.

Clay flushed a deep red again and glared accusingly at George. "NO! I mean, yeah she is but that's not the reason..!" Clay huffed angrily.

"Suuureee~" George teased. "But sure, my mum isn't home and my dad is on another buisness trip." George winked at Clay and Clay grabbed his phone out of his pocket and texted his mom.

"She said 'Of course you can' with a winky face.. what does she- OH MY GOD MOM!!" Clay's blushed rised from his neck and to his cheeks. "NO!!"

George couldn't help but giggle at that. It was adorable.

---

George and Clay went up the stairs in George's house and made it up to George's room. George turned around. "So what do you want to-"

George got cut off by Clay smashing their lips together for the second time that day. He pushed George onto the bed and pinned him down underneath him.

George kissed back and was about to take Clay's shirt off then remebered that Clay was trans and probably wouldn't want that until after surgery. Instead he took off his own shirt and Clay continued kissing down George's body.

George moaned quietly and Clay traveled back up and found Georges mouth again. He loved this, every touch was filled with love and passion. It wasn't fake, it was real. And Clay was so ungodly happy he found the one he loved.

Clay kissed George's neck then detached his lips from George's and flopped next to George. He was out of breath but loved every last second of the suffocating air in the room.

---

HEHHEHHEH IM MATURING