Acceptance

HOLA! SOY DORA

——
George stood in the living room, bawling his eyes out as Clay yelled at him.

George had just opened up to Clay that he was jealous of his new girlfriend, Sam. George backed into the corner of the room as Clay inched closer toward him, screaming.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!! PLEASE!" George shouted suddenly

"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU LIKE- LIKE ME YOU GAY FREAK!!" Clay shouted.

Georges crying stopped slowly and stood there dumbfounded. Clay looked at George with fury swirling in his eyes.

"What?..." George muttered.

Clay hadn't calmed down and the fire in his eyes only grew. He was mad at George, but that wasn't any excuse for what he said. "I said," Clay started angrily. "You're a freak."

The tears in George's eyes started as they rolled down his face. "I-I've gotta go.." George backed up and walked away. He wiped his tears as he walked into his room.

He put some clothes in a bag and swung the bag over his shoulder.

George walked out of the room and down the hall to the front door.

He turned to face Clay but couldn't bring himself to look into Clay's eyes so he stared at the floor.

He heard Clay speak up. "George?.. Where are you going?.."

"I'm leaving." George sighed and walked out the door.

Clay sighed and looked at the ground.

Then, it hit him. He hurt George. His George. He hurt him, bad.

"Oh God. Oh no." Clay rambled on with his words and muttered a silent string of curse words as his eyes went blurry with tears. He fumbled to pick up his phone and called George's number.

——

HI Im just updating old oneshots lol.