"Why'd you leave me?"

POV - George committed s^ic!de

TW: s^ic!de

---

Dream looked at the stars in the sky, remembering all the memories he was left with.

"If you loved me.." tears flooded their way to Dream's eyes.

---

Dream looked to his bedside table, who would be calling him this late at night?

The phone lit up in another phone call, the name flashed on his screen.

'Georgie🥺❤️' is calling you

Accept Decline

Dream smiled as he picked up his phone.

"Hey, Georgie! What's wrong?" Dream answered the call.

"Nothing, I just missed you.." George's soft voice made it through the phone.

"Awwhh Gogy." Dream's heart fluttered as he blushed.

"Shu-shut up." George giggled.

---

"Why'd you leave me?" Dream choked on his sobs.

---

"This is Montefiore Hospital, we are here to inform you that your friend George Davidson has passed, we're sorry for your loss." a female voice crackled through the phone.

Dream dropped his phone as the tears made their way to his eyes, he fell to the floor.

---

"Take my body!.." Dream looked up at the sky harshly.

Dream looked back down at the ground, "Take my body..."

"All I want is," Dream sniffled and walked to the edge of the rooftop he was standing on,

"and all I need is," Dream looked down at the cars to his left, his hair swaying back and forth through the wind.

"To find somebody..." Dream cleared his throat.

" 'You'll find somebody'. " Dream quoted the words Sapnap had said the day prior.

" 'Like him.' Oh.. Oh.." Dream dropped his hands to his sides.

"Like you?.. Oh.." Dream wiped his eyes and turned his head upward to the sky.

"I LOVED YOU FOR CRYING OUTLOUD, I WOULD'VE BEEN THERE!!" Dream screamed at the twinkling stars above him.

"I WOULD'VE FOUGHT THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" the tears made their way back to his eyes, flowing like an endless river.

"But you left me before I could tell you how I felt.." Dream sighed.

"Before I could tell you how much you meant to me!!.." Dream wiped his tears to no avail, they just kept pouring.

"AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE!!" Dream walked closer toward the edge.

"You would've stayed.."

And then he jumped, leaving all the sorrow behind him.

---

A/N

Hello! Clay here! I wanted to thank you guys for 7.7k reads! That's crazy! Tysm!

btw

Is this any good?

I spent, like- 20 minutes writing this on paper last night so I could write it today!

If this made you cry, sorry not sorry >;]

If it didn't, oh well :]