Arguments

HI GUYS!! I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED BUT IM BACK AND I HAVE NO IDEAS BUT EEK HERE WE GO!!

"Uh, Dream?.." George peeked into Dreams room. He and Dream had gotten into a fight the day before and Dream hasn't let it go.

George was answered with the sound of Dream grunting angrily but overall no verbal response.

George breathed in slowly and walked up to Dreams black swivel chair and swiftly turned him around to face him. "Dream."

Dream refused to look up into Georges eyes. "Still as stubborn as ever.." George thought as he closed his eyes and sighed. "Clay."

Dreams head shot up and locked eyes with George.

"Look, Dream. I'm sorry for what I said last night. I wasn't in a good state of mind and I'm really sorry.." George spoke in an uneasy tone, scared that Dream would yell at him.

"George.." was all Dream could say before he was cut off by George.

"I should have never doubted you. I should have never told you that you we're an awful friend. I just can't deal with the pressure and the stress that I just can't seem except the fact I'm inlove with my best friend!!" George nearly shouted at the end. He gasped and clasped his hand to his mouth.

George backed up as tears filled his eyes. "But- I- Uh-" George stuttered as he hit the wall behind him.

Dream stood up slowly and walked up to George. George's head snapped up as his eyes locked with Dreams green ones. (I decided to put green because its from 3rd person pov)

Dream pushed George up against the wall and kissed him roughly.

George blushed furiously and kissed him back. George closed his eyes slowly and his arms made their way to Dreams neck.

The kiss ended and all that was heard was Georges soft pants and the beating of their hearts. George felt fuzzy and the room was hot. George sighed and backed away from Dream.

Dream looked at George longingly as George walked away.

"We can finish this later."
——
JAISJODNDDMDODNDODNFKFDIENDJEMOFMFODMDPEPDNDIEJFJRKRRKOFNFOEMROFMRLEKDORMIRNRORNFIFMFOFKPEEKBFDJOAKDF