Smp Prompt thingy

George stood at the plains biome, watching the flames smother the houses in blankets of warmth, flint 'n steel in hand.

He heard a twig snap from behind him, he turned around swiftly to be met with the familiar smile masked man he had fallen for.

"George, why are you doing this?" the used-to-be calming voice spoke to him.

"YOU KNOW WHY DREAM!" George shouted over the roaring flames, a manic smile spread across his face. "THE ONE PERSON THAT I EVER HAD ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR ABANDON ME!"

George smiled sadly. "I have enough reason to do this.. The person I thought I'd spend my life with, never cared for me!"

George's sad smile turned into a look of pure hurt and hatred. "DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT HURT WHEN I HEARD FROM SAP THAT YOU NEVER CARED?!" He threw his hands in the air.

"George, I don't want to lose the person I love because Sapnap took it out of context."

Dream stepped closer to George then a sudden voice screamed.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" 

George and Dream looked over to the source of the voice.

It was Sapnap.

"George, we're on our own now, remember? He never loved you. He never cared. He used us, you from the start so he'd look like the good guy, so he had people to back him up when he did wrong." Sapnap looked upset, probably mad that George was talking to Dream.

Dream looked over to George. in a swift movement, he took off his mask. He looked hurt and his eyes shown.

"Don't listen to him." he was frantic.

"Let's go, George." Sapnap looked at George.

"No."