Liar

This is an AU that every morning that Clay wakes up he gets a choice to either have 2000 dollars or get 100 dollars everytime someone lies to you.

{No-one's P.O.V}

Clay woke up with a yawn as he groggily got out of bed putting on jeans and a green sweater picking the $100 everytime someone lied to him.

Clay jogged downstairs and grabbed his backpack and swung it around his shoulder ignoring the "Clay? Are you gonna eat?" from his mother.

Clay walked to school and went to his first block. 'We have a new kid today..' he thought, smiling slightly. "Yo Clay." someone said from behind him. He recognized the voice instantly, 'Nick' he thought turning around and smiling at the other before turning back in his seat to face the teacher.

"As some of you may know, we have a new student today, he isn't he-" the teacher got cut off by the door being opened with- probably the new student- standing behind it.

"I'm here.." the kid whispered cringing at the stares from the class.

"Please introduce yourself Mr. Davidson." the teacher- Mrs. Bryce- said softly.

The new student walked up to the front of the class and waved slightly.

"Hi everyone.. My names.. George Henry Davidson.. And I'm a transfer student from North London England and I'd like to get to know you all!"

"Please sit down next to Clay Mr. Davidson. Clay raise your hand" Mrs. Bryce spoke as Clay rose his hand.