🍋14🍋

18+! Please be aware if you don't like this kinda content please wait for the next chapters. This one  doesn't really have anything to do with the plot!!! Please be aware!!!!

Panting filled the air as they quickly derobed one another, taking time to trace the little scars that had come from training or just small accidents. Mumbled sweet nothings only heighten the experience as they looked at one another, stopping for a quick breath. Sasuke kissed his way down Naruto' stomach, to his v line, his inner thigh and finally to his member, kissing the length of it before slowly taking it into his mouth, gagging slightly as Naruto bucked at the warm heat.  He mumbled out a quick sorry as Sasuke continued, a bit slower now as almost in punishment of the incident. Naruto whimpered at this and tangled his hands in Sasukes hair, panting in need. After a long moment Sasuke pulled away from the male and looked up at him, a bit of saliva connecting from his mouth to the blonde member. Hungily he leaned up and kissed him, pushing against him to where he laid back down.

"Please please" Naruto whimpered out, as his hips slowly thrusted into the air, unable to meet any friction making him all the more needy. Sasuke let out a soft laugh and put two fingers to his mouth

"Suck" he commanded and Naruto immediately responded as he took them into his mouth with an urgency. Once Sasuke was satisfied and honestly quite needy himself, he pulled out his fingers

"Good boy, now I'm gonna need you to relax" he mumbled out lowly, smirking at the bright blush that had overtaken Naruto's face. Naruto nodded slowly and leaned back his head and lifted his hips a bit and Sasuke pulled him a bit closer before he slowly pushed a finger into the male, a sharp squeak of pain coming from him. Sasuke kept the rhythm slow before adding another finger after a moment, Naruto rocking on his fingers.

"Look at you getting off to just my fingers" Sasuke whispered in his ear before he pulled his fingers out of the male and smirking before he spit in his hand and rubbed his already stiff and aching member to add a bit of lubrication before slowly pushing into his blonde, now covered in his markings as proof, and groaning as he continued, slowly rocking his his. Naruto moaned loudly, pain and pleasure mixing in together as Sasuke moved slowly to a faster pace. After a moment Naruto was whimpering, pressing Sasuke flush against him. Sasuke smirked and leaned up to nip his ear.

"Use your words'' he said as he slowed down his pace till the blonde answered him. Naruto wiggled a bit before he bit his lip and gave in

"Please, please I need you to go faster" he whimpered out, his whole face a shade of red as he blushed at his own request. Sasuke chuckled and nodded

"Alright Naru" he said and almost immediately started up at a fast pace, groans of pleasure coming from him while loud, barely suppressed moans came from the blonde. After a few moments Naruto started to arch his back and Sasuke's thrusts became sloppy both close to their climax. With a startled cry Naruto came, clenching around Sasuke. The ravenett bit his lip as he sped up a bit before he came in Naruto with a gasp, rocking his hips a bit longer to ride out his climax. They looked at one another still panting and Sasuke leaned in and kissed him deeply, Naruto kissing back, soft sounds coming from him.

"T..that was amazing" Naruto whispered, mostly from pure shock, and Sasuke nodded in agreement, kissing and leaving dark marks on Naruto's chest. He pulled out and got a cloth before he began to clean up a now sleepy blonde.

"Go to sleep dobe" he mumbled affectionately to him and the blonde nodded and curled up to him, Sasuke pulling up a blanket over the both of them before laying down and pulling him in, kissing his forehead tenderly.

A/N: Hey so I know this is way shorter that what I normally do but I thought y'all deserved a little treat since I have been gone so long. So I hope y'all have a great day and thanks for all the support!