21

With a heaving sigh, Sasuke laid down the male he had hauled away from the clearing a few hours prior. He looked at him, his eyes filled with tears at the state of his love. Naruto had fought him a bit in the beginning apparently not knowing who he was but once he told him to stop the blond had subdued himself and went limp once more.

They had now gone to an old house that the Uchiha's had, more of an old summer place though it hadn't been visited in a while. It was a few miles away from the village and in a small secluded part of the forest. He had placed naruto onto one of the beds and sat near him, wiping down his fave. There had been blood on him both his and others but it didn't really phase Sasuke. He started to bandage him up and that's when naruto started to wake up.

"Sasuke? Damn I must be dead" he laughed out with a hoarse voice and turned is face away as tears started to roll down his face. Sasuke shook his head and moved naruto back to face him.

"No love. I found you after you got out. You fought me at first but then you passed out" he spoke softly as if not to startle the blonde. Naruto blinked at him and sighed.

"Kinda glad it was you idiot otherwise i was going to die" he gave a soft laugh that made Sasuke cringe a bit. He should have never left him. Naruto leaned up and kissed Sasuke on the lips before he leaned back and grinned at him.

"I'm glad it was you"

"I was too late you were hurt!" Sasuke said, his hands curling into fists on his lap as he stated his thoughts. "I shouldn't have left you or I should have brought you home with me..." he trailed off as a dark look passed over his face as he began to delve into his thoughts. Naruto huffed as he leaned up as much as his injuries would allow and he leaned against Sasuke's shoulder.

"Sasuke you were there right when I needed you" the blonde argued as he looked up at him with his signature grin. Once he looked back down however it disappeared. He didn't blame Sasuke, how could he? He had been kidnapped to somewhere even naruto couldn't even pinpoint.

"Sasuke you couldn't have known that this was going to be something that would hurt me. It was just as much my fault as it was yours," he said it so matter of factly that there was no room for an argument no room for denial of what he had said.

"Yeah, I suppose your right...although I hope you don't make it a point to get kidnapped on the regular." He joked as he looked back at him.

"I make absolutely no promises," he said laughing at the face Sasuke made in return.

Tobis pov

Having finally picked up on naruto's chakra I raced toward the spot it surged from my breathing heavily. I had found him finally. This was going to be another lesson I taught him, be aware of your surroundings at all times even when you're on cloud nine from your boyfriend. I scowled at the word unsure if it was because naruto was leaving for some Uchiha prick or if it was because I was caught up in my own desperate want for my own. Kakashi was alive. Something I just...I could barely accept. And he wanted me back so desperately I could barely stand it. He had suffered just as I had and still held on hope that somehow I might be out there. I sighed and looked up at the sky once I landed for a quick moment to catch my breath.

"Kami help me" I sighed and rubbed my eyes before continuing on.

Once I landed at the house I banged on the door till Sasuke opened it.

"About time bastard " I grumbled out and shouldered my way into the house.

"Tch " was the only response I received as I made My way to where Naruto was laying under some bandages. For what felt like the millionth time I sighed and walked forward to where I stood next to him.

His eyes were watering up as he saw who I was and I smiled fondly at him.

"Well it's good to see you again naruto," I said with just a hint of sadness in my voice. He all but jumped at me gripping me in a too-weak hug that nearly left me sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Tobi...I fucked up so bad and the nine tails surfaced and I just...I killed people " he mumbled barely making sense. I nodded and slowly sat him down before he overwhelmed himself.

"Those kills were self-defense, it was between them or you and I am very glad it was you" growled as I held onto his shoulders, allowing me time to see, to feel, that he was real, not laying lifeless somewhere. After a few more moments of heaving sobs and muttered words to calm them, we sat there in near silence.

"So, where does this leave us?" Sasuke asked in a low angry voice and I nearly snapped at him but held myself back.

"Being chased by Danzo and his Anbu? In worse shit than you have ever faced" I offered before he gave a sly smile.

"Good I think its time for a little repayment," he said his eyes bright with a promise of revenge in their depts