4

Three pairs of eyes watched the male dust off. He looked up his eye showing a mix of emotion.

"My first impression of you lot, well I hate you all" he said and walked back out.
"Get to the roof!" He yelled back making the three genin scramble after him.
When they finnaly reached the roof out of breath, the male stared at them for a moment.

"Alright, state your name your likes and dislikes, your hobby's and your dreams" he said as he glared at them. Then Sakura just had to speak up.

"Sensei, we dont know anything about you, why dont you start us off?" She asked, her voice high pitched and squeaky.

"Im Kakashi Hatake, I like a lot of things, hate more things than I like, I have a lot of hobbys and my dream, well I dont really feel like telling you that" he finished, his eye closed in what could be a smile. Sakura sweat dropped.

"You go now pinkie" he called and Sakura nodded.

"My name is Sakura Haruno, I like makeup and boks, I hate gay people and ino-pig, my hobby is reading and my dream is to be just like my parents!"

Kakashi looked at Naruto and nodded signiling him to go next.

"My name is Naruto Uzamaki, I like gardening and Sasuke, I dislike the villagers, my hobby is gardening, particularly flowers, and my dream is to be recognised for who I am" Naruto said and leaned onto Sasuke.

Kakashi's eye widened on the last part. He wondered if the boy knew what he was talking about.

He then glanced towards the last boy.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha and I like Naruto and my big brother, I hate homophobic people, my hobby is hanging out with Naruto, and my dream... my dream is to help him at all costs."

Kakashi nodded his head.
"Alright you are all unique and tomorrow we will see how compatible you are with one another. Class dismissed" he said and poofed away leaving nothing but some stray leaves.

The three genin all went home and contemplated what exactly Kakashi meant by that statement.

The next day they arrived at a small training ground and awaited further instrution from their sensei. He showed up about half an hour later, offering no excuse.

"Alright today we will be doing a group activity. I will have two bells on my person and when I say go you will need to try and get them from me. You will have until lunch. Alright on your mark, get set, go!"

The two boys jumped back to make a plan leaving Sakura in the middle of the field, alone with their sensei.

In the bushes the boys watched the two people in front of them.

"So what do you think we need to do?" The blonde asked.

"Well do you Rember what he said about testing our compatibility?"  The uzamaki nodded his head.
"I think we need to work together to defeat him."

"Alright, should we get Sakura in on it to?"  The blonde asked as he watched the girl try to fight their sensei. Sasuke loosed a groan of discomfort.

"Sasuke Its the right thing to do you know that!" Naruto said. Sasuke raked a hand through his hair as he thought.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, alright if and only if, she decides to listen to our plan then we evolve her, ok?" The blonde nodded in agreement.
"Come on then, lets go" and as one the dashed from their hiding place in the tree.

Sakura was tired from trying to attack her sensei.

"What wrong Sakura?" Kakashi asked and Sakura just shook her head. She was tired and Kakashi knew it.

She attempted to do a very front forward attack when she was suddenly grabbed from behind.

"What in the-" and just like that she was gone. Kakashi only chuckled and made his way towards the chakra signatures that were barely hidden.

Sakura screamed until they let go and she was able to see who they were. She let out a disgusted sigh as she saw her newly apointed teammates.

"Ugh what do you fags want?" She asked and started to pick at her nails.

"We know what we need to do in order to win, all we have to do is team up!" The eradic blonde said, a grin on his face as he ignored the comment.

"Tch, like I would ever want to team up with you guys" she said and turned away.

"But Sakura-" he was rudely cut off when she jump up and left.

"Come on Naruto we'll do this together" Sasuke called as he grabbed some of his weapons and prepared to attack.

"You go for the bells, I'll destract him. Lets go" Sasuke said and as one they moved in on their sensei.

"So I finally see the legendary Uchiha huh? Oh and Naruto as well" Kakashi said as he put away his book. Sasuke growled and charged strait forwards at the elder male. He slashed at him with a kuni, a fire embedded deep in his eyes. Kakashi followed his movements, blocking each and everyone of them.

"Too easy, come on where's that passion, that drive?" Kakashi teased as he went suddenly onto the offense.

"You want drive? How about I drive my fist into your face?!" The uchiha said and caught Kakashi's cheek with his fist. With the disturbance Naruto quickly grabbed the bells from Kakashi's waist.

Naruto danced away and held up the bells victoriously. Suddenly however Kakashi and the bells poofed away in a cloud of smoke.

"Ah so close you two" the real Kakashi called as he landed in front of them. Naruto ran forward trying to snatch the bells in a quick attempt. Only to have Kakashi slam him into the ground, a few cracks springing up around them.

Naruto cried out causing Sasuke to jump forwards.

"Don't you lay a hand on him!" Sasuke roared and landed a blow to Kakashi's stomach. The elder male doubled over in pain and Sasuke seeing his opertunity, grabbed the bells, and this time, neither the bells or their sensei poofed away.

They had won and not a moment too soon because the timer went off with a loud ringing.