9

A kuni whizzed past the blonde boy which he dodged with ease. Tobi had insisted on starting to train him as soon as Naruto accepted him as a friend.

"Good job Naruto" Tobi praised as he readied more. Naruto smiled at the praise, but went back to his defensive pose once the weapons were launched. He moved gracefully, dodging most and when he couldn't move in time, he deflected them with his Kuni. After the wave was over, he stood there, a proud smirk on his face.

Tobi sent one more sneak attack kuni, to see if he could sense it without sight. The closer it got the more worried Tobi became. Suddenly with inches before it connected, Tobi screamed for his new friend to watch out. Naruto turned to him before looking down to see the Kuni blade puncturing his stomach. He looked back at Tobi, shock entering his eyes as he held the handle of the blade, felt the warm blood run off of him....

Sasuke slowed to a stop, panting for breath.
"Are we close?" He asked as Itachi walked back to where he stood.

"I think so, but we have to be careful. We don't really know why Naruto was taken, but we can assume whoever has him, wants to keep him, and will not go down without a fight. Be on your toes Sasuke" Itachi said as he surveyed the surrounding area.

Sasuke pulled out a bottle of water and took a few swigs before he nodded. The woods went quiet, no chirping bird or scattering small game. Itachi looked at his younger brother. A predator had entered this patch of woods.

Not all people are good people. You try to change them, try and get them to do what is right and they just don't listen. Now some people are like this because their parents were mean to them, abusing them as a child, sometimes their parents spoiled them trying to make their life the best and they go off expecting that of everyone, and when they don't get the treatment they are looking for they get angery and become just horrible people.

And then sometimes, it has nothing to do with the parent or the upbringing, but instead it is a consequence of their own behavior. They are just an all around horrible human being, and orochimaru, one of the three sannin was one of those horrible people, not because of his parents, but because of his own actions.

He was the one stalking the woods that was near one of his hideouts where he experimented with people, killing at least half in the process, but he didn't care. They were all mortal and pegged to die anyways. He came across a wonderful sight indeed a few moments later. There on the ground was two uchiha's, ripe for the taking. He smiled a snaky smile and disappeared into one of the trees.

"Itachi what is it, whats wrong?" Sasuke asked as he stared at his brother. Itachi had stopped him from moving a moment ago, and wouldn't tell him what was wrong.

"Its quiet. A forest should never be this quiet" he murmured still looking around.

"Maybe all the animals went to sleep?" Sasuke suggested and Itachi leveled him with a look.
"What? It could happen" Sasuke pouted as he looked away. He leaned up against a tree and picked at his nails, waiting for his brother to let them continue on. Every moment wasted here was a potential moment of Naruto's life gone.

Sasuke gasped suddenly as a pair of hands grasped him from his backside. He screamed as something bit him on the neck, a searing pain flowing through his veins.
"I-Itachi" he cried weakly as he fell to the ground, body withering with pain.  A fight started, at least it sounded like it did. Sasuke couldn't tell as his eyes started to close, his vision going dark.

'Naruto, where ever you are, just hold on a bit longer...I'm coming for you'

A/N: alright chapter over. Yeah I know, not the best place to stop but eh... cliffhanger. So as I write this in the morning at 1:24 am I want to say thank you for all the suport and coments, even though its only one person at this point, It still keeps me going, so a big shoutout to my commenter and fellow liker of all things SasuNaru,
OnlySasunaru